See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Another fantastic stay in this hotel, we visit a show near by a couple of times a year and I love this place. The hotel is spotless throughout, staff are professional, both in manner and turn out. both ate breakfast and diner here and it was amazing, you won't leave wanting. The location is quiet but near to the town, pubs and shops. The only 1 small thing I would say is, I would have slept better with another pillow.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2015

Stayed here for 1 night on a business trip. Very nice hotel and had one of the best Argentinian rump steaks I have ever had. In fact all the food, including breakfast and service was excellent with friendly staff. Room was nice though perhaps could do with air-con for the hot summer nights. Overall would definitely stay again should my travels take me to Werne.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Very nice hotel, very clean. Helpful and professional staff.
Food was amazing, very tasty and fresh. Restaurant - 5 star.
Breakfast - never saw in hotel bio eggs, here was all organic !!! Haeven !
Minibar inclusive in room price.

I can only recommend staying here.

Room Tip: 111 was very quiet and nice.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2015

We visited this hotel for a weekend wedding. The staff are wonderful so helpful to someone who speaks no German. it is spotlessly clean and the breakfasts were wonderful. I thoroughly recommend the place and will be back soon

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2015

Very nice, quiet and well located hotel in Werne. We spent there two nights during the noisy time of Sim-Ju festival. The streets were than very noisy but in the hotel was very quiet. The breakfast was very rich and diverse. The room was clean and conveniet. In the hotel was also a good restaurant with good meals. I highly recommend this place when you are in Werne.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business