“The best we have had in a long time!!!!!”

Hotel Garni Viktoria
and 1 more site!
Hotel Garni Viktoria
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Sohren
Reviewed 22 September 2013

It was very close to Frankfurt Hahn which was fantastic. We went there and left our bags as we were flying out to go to Venice for a few days and could not take them with us! The owners were more than accommodating. They even took us to the airport to catch our flight. When we got back in which was very very late, all we had to do was call them and within 10 minutes they were there to pick us up. The room was huge and so clean. It was so nice. We had breakfast the next morning which was great! Typical German style, buy none the less lots to choose from and plenty. The owners were so friendly and even told my sister where to get us when she arrived to pick us up. We love this place and highly recommend it. We have traveled all over Europe and lived in Germany for 3 years, so we know our experience was so over the top! We will stay again if ever we are flying Ryan Air somewhere!!!! No AC, but it was June and we did not need it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy K
There are newer reviews for Hotel Garni Viktoria

Reviewed 30 August 2013

We arrived in Frankfurt Hann airport at 11.30pm on last Ryanair flight. We went to the pickup point and taxi rank. No luck and few taxi's we rang the pick up number several times but no answer. The taxis kept telling us to wait for pick up. Eventually at 12.01 pm the owner of the hotel rang us and told us we had missed he midnight deadline and too bad we were too late to check in. About 4am a nice girl in a Car hire place found us another hotel. That owner told us this happens all the time. We were very disappointed and the Garni Viktoria refused us a refund and he actually made more money by abandoning us in middle of no where. Worst experience ever really ruthless and mean.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 120Kathy
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Reserved the hotel for the 2nd time. First time my wife stayed there with our children between flights.

Arrived at Hahn at 10:30 AM with 2 young children and called asking to be picked up. Unfriendly and frankly obnoxious man said we could not check in until 2PM. I said okay but could you come pick us up now and we will leave or bags.

He said no and hung up on us.

I got another hotel and wrote them to cancel at 11AM. They write me back at 5:30PM saying I had to cancel online by 6PM or we would be charged. Of course I did not get the message until after 6PM.

We go through Hahn often and will not reserve this Hotel ever again

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank antonvict
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Driving back to Hahn for a very early flight this was the ideal overnight stay and just 5 minutes from the airport. Pleasant modern rooms, good beds, spacious and very clean, good helpful staff. Just the job will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Steggs
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I arrived with my daughter last week for one night. The rooms are basic, but very wellkept and clean. The manager is friendly and drove us to the airport the next morning. There are a few restaurants within walking distance. We took a cab to the hotel and it was 12 euros. Would stay here again if flying out of Frankfurt Hahn.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Elisabeth N
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Beautiful, very tidy and clean rooms and the most friendly service. We were 10 persons group coming middle of the night and still owner picked us up from the airport. Also Sohren is a nice little village, if You have some extra time. I warmly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I was flying early morning from Frakfurt Hann Airport, which is two hours away from Frankfurt. Thought It would be more convenient to sleep nearby and get a couple more hours of sleep.
I found this hotel thought the internet and I was very well pleased with the selection. Clean nice, family runned and all I asked for.
They took me to the airport, 3 mins away by car, early in the morning.
Perfect for early flights avoiding having to travel from Frankfurt.
Also I left my jacquet there by mistake, adn they sent it by post when I asked for it. Total caring for their guests.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank luxhunter81
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sohren
Hotel-Pizzeria VENEZIA
#1 of 5 in Lautzenhausen
Opal Hotel
Opal Hotel
#7 of 8 in Idar-Oberstein

Been to Hotel Garni Viktoria? Share your experiences!