“Nice ,comfortable , tasty!”

Despina's Rooms & Apartments
Ranked #8 of 37 Naoussa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

A three words describing this lovely property are : nice ( location, the view ) comfortable ( room facilities), tasty ( big breakfast in the morning) ! And a very short walk to a great Naoussa town for shopping, restaurants and cool night bars ! Don't hesitate to stay at Despina's rooms!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Zhanna1984

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I stayed in Despina's Rooms and Apartments in June this year for 4 nights. It was absolutely delightful experience. Despina is one of the most gentle people I have ever met. She is very well organised and the place is very clean and welcoming. It was for me, a home away from home. As most review here mentioned about the generous breakfast, it was very well presented. One day, I took a tour, had to leave before breakfast was served, Despina packed a big piece of cake and fruits for me to take. She is so thoughtful, came to bus stop to pick me up, as she said, there is bus, so don't take taxi. After 4 wonderful days, she took me back to the bus stop. It was very hard to say goodbye to this place.

The room is spacious, got everything I needed, just like home. The view from my front door is wonderful. The hotel is well placed, above the town, away from the noise, but not too far. The beach is less than 5 minutes walking distance.

I certainly will go back to Naoussa and stay at Despina's Room and Apartments again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank SydneyRetiree
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This might be one of my favourite places go stay in many years-the warmth and friendliness of Despina's welcome and hospitality throughout our stay was amazing. The breakfast is simply the best you'll have, the rooms are spotlessly clean, we had a lovely room with a spacious balcony and Despina (and her staff) were always so helpful , nothing was a problem. I highly recommend staying here and I cannot wait to return.
M & T, Ireland

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We recently stayed 8 nights at Despina's in June. The rooms were excellent and the location perfect - 5 mins walk to centre and 5 mins walk to nearest nice beach. Despina herself is a wonderful and proud host and could not do enough for us.

Donald & Marie from Dublin, Ireland

Room Tip: Rooms with sea view worth the little extra price
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed in Despina's last September for four nights. We had a wonderful time.The location is wonderful, just a short walk into the old town.Very generous breakfast served in the courtyard. Her top two restaurant recommendations were right on the button! She was an excellent host, helpful and informative in her calm and gentle way.When we were leaving she gave me a pot of her delicious home made apricot jam! On the way to the Airport I realized I had left my mobile in my room. Phoned Despina who posted it to me at her own expense. I have already booked a stay here again for September to show my husband what he missed last year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Amazing place, fantastic value!!Superb breakfast , so fresh & tasty for such a reasonable price. Great position , 5-7 minute walk to lovely Naoussa or to large beach in other direction. Rooms cleaned every day, spotless! Despina picked us up & took us back to the bus station,and is such a lovely person, and so helpful. We loved Paros and Despina's hotel made our stay absolutely fantastic. .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhilCelia
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We stayed there only for a night. The impression we got was the best. Ms. Despina, the owner, offered to pick us up from the bus station in Naousa. The room is not too big, but still clean and cozy. The veranta has a nice view to the see and the town of Naousa. She offered us a bottle of water, juice and watermelon as welcome! She also gave us useful information and tips regarding places to eat, swim and shop. In general she was very willing and helpful whenever we were in need of her. The most impressive for me was the breakfast the following morning. Although it is an extra, it is totally worthy. Very rich, fresh and tasty: Coffee, juice, croissants, small breads, butter, marmalades, eggs, yogurt with marmalade, slices of cheese. Of course she offered to take us back to the bus stop at the end of our staying. The personnel was very friendly and polite as well! It is a must if you are looking for a simple, cozy and friendly place to stay in Naousa. Στα θετικά επίσης ότι το προσωπικό αποτελείται από Έλληνες και η κα. Δέσποινα μας έδωσε από μόνη της απόδειξη, χωρίς να χρειάζεται να προσποιηθεί ότι την ξέχασε και να πρέπει εγώ να τη ζητήσω!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple