“Returned Once Again”
Review of Sigi Ikthios

Sigi Ikthios
Ranked #28 of 94 Restaurants in Naoussa
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sevenoaks
“Returned Once Again”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The setting is lovely and the food does not disappoint. I love the way the fish is served opened up off the bone with grilled vegetables. They offer many different types of fresh fish and are happy to help you make your choice. Obviously this dish would not be cheap depending on the size of the fish, but you do have other delicious choices on the menu. I do love the bottled wine produced in Paros but a good house wine is on offer here if that helps you to give this restaurant a try which I would definitely recommend.

• Visited June 2014

• Greek first
Bassano Del Grappa, Italy
“Lovely dinner !”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We had 2 dinners at this lovely restaurant while in paros .
Location is postacard perfect: the fishernen square
The inside restaurant is decorated with plenty of details, the outside tables just unmissable.
Food is very good, well presented, generous portions, absolutely Fair prices.
The staff is friendly smiling, happy !
Tuna tartare , risotto with cattlefish and mille-feuille JUST TO' TRY !

• Visited May 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“We ate here 3 nights out of 9 - it was THAT good!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Delicious food and lovely service. This is a very pretty restaurant - candlelit throughout, with inside and outside dining. Outside looks out over the water and it's away from the roads. Very romantic.

The servings were really substantial. We ordered too much food the first night and pretty much rolled out of the restaurant! For our subsequent visits we ordered a Greek salad to share as a starter - huge, fresh and scrumptious, and then a main each. I found their shrimp spaghetti divine. House white wine was good.

Each meal was finished with a complimentary dessert to share. On the first visit we were given Greek Yoghurt and a delicious preserved fruit that we couldn't identify. We asked the waiter (perhaps he was also the owner?) what it was and found they were preserved grapes. When we told him how great they tasted, he shared the recipe. So now I make and share a little taste of Greece back here in New Zealand - and think back on Sigi Ihthios with very fond memories!!

• Visited October 2013
Port Perry, Canada
“Great atmosphere, high price.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I ate here the first night in Noaussa after recognizing it as a picture I had seen on various websites. The atmosphere was great but when the bill came I was a little taken aback. I had a grilled octopus appetizer and a grilled shrimp appetizer (4 small shrimp), and 2 bottles of beer. The bill was 50€. The service was slow, but could be excused because I arrived just before the dinner rush started.
I'm glad I went. It was worth the money just for the view!

• Visited September 2013
Burgdorf, Switzerland
“Quite expensive but worth the price”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We followed the recommendation of our host, we arrived at abot 9'o'clock. We could first study the menu without already been dragged by a waiter (unlike in many other places).

The place and ambiente were really great, furniture was in shabby chic-style. It was a mild night, so we decided to sit outside.

As it was off season, they did not have everything, which was a little disappointing. However, our waiter recommended other things.

As a starter, we had Tzatziki (great), small reddisch fish (superb) and octopus (ok).

We then continued with dorade (great) bnd the dish of the day (shrimps with handmade pasta, shrimps were ok, but the pasta was absolutely great and really seemed to be handmade).

At last we had an espresso and Mousse au chocolat. Both things were fantastic.

We got a Mastix-liqueur as a finale (for free).

Even though the prices are quite high, this is one of the greatest restaurants in Paros.

• Visited October 2013