Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
John K
Athens, Greece
Excellent
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Jul 2021
We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is at a strategic spot, 5 minutes walk to the center of Naousa. Very clean room. Very good quality water in the swimming pool. The personnel very kind and willing to help at anytime.
Date of stay: July 2021
    £206
    £230
1.2 miles from Summer Shades Hotel
View more hotels in Naoussa
All reviews first morning pool bar minute walk yogurt village island paros
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Special weekend with my wife!!!
This cozy boutique traditional cycladic style hotel is very clean, with comfortable mattress and personal services.
Amazing cocktails at the pool bar and breakfast quality is another asset of this beautiful hotel.
Only 10 minutes from Naoussa port!!!
Best value for money on Paros island!!!

Room tip: The parking is free and next to the hotel!!!
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Stelios P
ΕΛΕΝΑ ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΟΥ, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Summer Shades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Thank you for your kind words!
We were very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and
we hope we shall have the opportunity to host you again in the future
Until then we send you our warmest regards
Elena, George and our team

Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

Exceptionally clean family run hotel, yes it’s a little walk from the village but a nice walk and only 10 mins to the center of the village, great size pool and I shall visit again. A wonderful bakery just out the back of hotel also for coffee and treats, also in a great location to explore the island.
New sun loungers are hopefully out for 2021

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

Hotel Arkoulis meets expectations for travelers spending most of their times outside the hotel. Rooms are cleen, staff is very good and interested in everything we’ve asked for. Location is good but far from the sea, this is why there is a pool inside. I recommend this hotel for those who are looking only for a clean room and hot water; spending all their time enjoying outside the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank zyn2304
Reviewed 24 August 2019

Great place, friendly and helpful staff, really nice and clean pool, neat rooms with soft, comfortable beds, hot water, fridge and air-conditioning. Quite close in the center of Naoussa and to the main bus station. Probably one of the cheapest and value for money options in the island. Totally recommended!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2019

My reservation said I have booked a room with a private terrace. I was given a room with nothing but a window. Trying to solve this I was offered a mold smelling room with a patio and stated that my reservation doesn't even include a terrace. Then why does my reservation clearly state I have booked a room with a private terrace?

Cleaning lady came knocking on the door before 10am one morning to tell me I need to leave so she can clean (make the bed). And on the day of my check out, she came an hour before check out to angrily point at her watch at my door insisting me to hurry up and leave. And was seemingly frustrated when I told I am not going anywhere yet.

When asking about ways to get to town of Naoussa the hotel staff refused to give valid information. According to them walking or taxi are the only option to get down to the town. There are busses passing the hotel constantly as it is in a busy crossroads which by the way makes the rooms extremely loud. So asking where the busses come from if not the town, I was again told it is better walk or they have a taxi for 5e. I don't care if its better to walk if I prefer taking a bus for the 1km uphill in the heat, please share the information with your guests. So I went to the bus station and asked and yes, it is entirely possible to take busses to/from the hotel as most busses pass by there.

The same goes to when leaving, according to the hotel it's only possible to walk with your luggage to bus station down hill or take their 8e taxi. I asked the bus driver if I can take the bus from Arkoulis with my luggage and he laughed at me saying of course, why not? Well, because the hotel says it is impossible and offers a 8e taxi instead.

The hotel also makes you leave your key whenever you leave the hotel which made me feel uncomfortable and felt so unnecessary.

Room tip: Don't trust what your reservation says, it might not be true at all
Date of stay: July 2019