“Very good hotel”

Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Naoussa
France
“Very good hotel”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I spent 2 nights in Paros in this beautiful hotel and it was as I imagined.

** ROOM **
Spacious, clean and well equipped. The balcony overlooking the courtyard did not bother me and I had a partial sea view and pool. The downside of the room is lack of air conditioning on May But it was bearable. We had a single bed although I would have preferred twin beds. The bedding was comfortable.
** HOTEL **
Nice swimming pool. Free parking in the hotel.

** STAFF **
Excellent staff to be honest from the beginning till the end of our journey in Paros. We were given a map to visit the island. The staff was very attentive to the customers. When I was in the pool, the staff came spontaneously to offer me a towel.

** BREAKFAST **
Very good and it could have been "Excellent" if we were entitled to a free espresso. Otherwise, my family were very pleased with the buffet. We had a wide choice of breads, hot and cold inlet, eggs, vegetables, cereals.

CONCLUSION: This is a very nice hotel that I would highly recommend to anyone. The hotel is only at 15 minutes from Parikia or 5/6 minutes from Naoussa, by car. The manager was very friendly and had a nice smile.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank HKG2000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Beautiful setting, perfect location, lovely room - can't say enough wonderful things! The location allowed for relaxation, but also was very convenient.
Nikos at the front desk gave amazing tips and was so warm. I can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: I thought paying a little more for the balcony seaview was certainly worth it!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We had a wonderful time at the Saint Andreas. Loved the the breakfast, the pool area and the special accomodations. We wanted to thank Alexandria and Victor for their exceptional service. We will let our friends know this is the only place to stay in Paros. It was a treat!

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This hotel must be I. Heaven somewhere. It is one of the most beautiful hotel I have ever
stayed in. Even the Ritz in London does not compare. It is quite and very relaxing. The staff
would fall over backwards for you. I could retire here. In this hotel would be my dream place.
The little village nearby is really great, people are very friendly. I wish I could win the lotto
And stay for 3 months. The general manager must be the best ever. So polite. The staff in the
Dining room brilliant. They do everything for u. The pool area is wonderful. The staff here are so
Attentive. Wonderful place . I can't say enough about this wonderful resort. The staff must stay
Forever. Thank you for a wonderful stay. A hidden gem. This is a must.

Room Tip: must have a sea view.
3 Thank 789Bronwyn
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed at the Saint Andreas hotel in early May just after it opened for the season. Everything was spotless, comfortable and charming. All staff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant staff especially went out of their way to make our stay memorable, with interesting conversations and the occasional 'treat' of a complimentary liqueur or dessert. One young man went to the kitchen each morning to get me a large mug of coffee when he heard me say I found the coffee cups too small. As soon as I sat down, there he was with a steaming cup of good, strong filter coffee. The front desk assisted us in getting a rental car and directed us to excellent restaurants. They always wanted to know how our day was when we came in at the end of on defraud explorations around the island. Our room was comfortable and the washroom was large, lots of hot water and thick towels.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank 4travelmore
San Francisco
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful stay at Saint Andrea Seaside Resort In Paros. We spent three days
at the beautiful Resort with excellent accomodations. The resort is Niko, its General who has terrific personality willing to provide you with the best stay ever. The property has everything you would need with excellent restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are two stories and if you want a view of the Bay you would need to specify the ch...
1 Thank steven b
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We passed excellent Eastern vacation in Saint Andrea Hotel were every single person attend us with smile trying to read our mind to complete our single wish. I am not talking about the whishes you pronounce. I have not seen even in 5 star hotels that people really give their best to give maximum for every single guest. So be aware next time you go back to Saint Andrea they will have probably one extra star and had improved the collection of awards.
Breakfast is delicious, with complements of local specialties. Even most stressed and negative people will feel like in paradise and whole problems will be forgotten.
Perfect vacation palace!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KRISTIINA G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naoussa
Senia Hotel
Minois Village Hotel Suites & Spa
Paros Agnanti Resort
Paros Agnanti Resort
#10 of 46 in Parikia

Been to Saint Andrea Seaside Resort? Share your experiences!