“Beautiful resort on a beautiful island”

Saint Andrea Seaside Resort
Ranked #3 of 47 Hotels in Naoussa
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Paros and this hotel were highlights of our trip to Greece. We really enjoyed the large pool with its view to the sea, and the buffet breakfast was very extensive. The resort has a very nice restaurant, although room service dinner on our patio was wonderful, too. The village of Naousa and a nice beach are within walking distance, but it's a good idea to rent a car to explore the island. The staff were very pleasant, and Nikos, the hotel manager, provided great advice and assistance.

Room Tip: We had a room with a private balcony and views of the sea and pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at St Andrea on the second leg of our honeymoon. As we were staying in five star accommodation in both the other legs this was a more reasonable compromise to go easy on the wallet.

However, not only did it by far exceed our expectations, I also was far more impressed by St Andrea than I was by either of the five star hotels (they were good, just not as good).

The rooms are clean and fairly spacious. The breakfast buffet is varied and substantial.

The pool area really sold it for us - good but unobtrusive music and service, reasonably priced food (huge portions) and drinks, loads of comfy loungers and beanbags and just an amazing, amazing setting.

Staff and management were very helpful when asked about a query but not always 'in your face' as we sometimes found at the 5*.

In terms of location - it's a 20-30 min walk from naoussa. We did it there and back no problem every evening, but I'd be reluctant to do the walk alone in the dark, which is the only downside really.

If I had to pick a place we've been to on our honeymoon to go back to it would be here - and considering it was around a third of the cost of the others, that's quite an endorsement.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank LozzaWales
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Saint Andrea resort for five nights in May/June 2014 (along with a bunch of friends). Our experience was nothing short of outstanding. Our room was very nice, with a great view over the ocean. The service was outstanding, with staff hitting that perfect balance - attentive but not in your face. Food was excellent and of great value, including the breakfast buffet. Finally, when checking out, I was more than pleasantly surprised facing the bill. Nikos and his team truly deserve the warmest of recommendations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JLEgger
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Saint Andrea was by far my favorite resort during my stay in greece. I stayed at this resort for 4 nights.. Came on my honeymoon and traveled to Athens, Paros, and Santorini.. This resort stood out from the rest without any question. All of the staff were extremely friendly and attentive. The manager Nikos was so personable and made our stay that much better. He was always available to answer any questions and made us feel very comfortable.
Aside from the beauty of the resort (wow!), the food was amazing. Even the breakfast buffet! I can honestly say their Greek salad was the best that I had. My husband and I ordered it everyday, sometimes twice a day. We were able to walk to the small port of Naoussa from the resort and enjoy the beautiful sunset. It is also a short cab ride to the main port Parikia.
As soon as we got to our room, we were greeted with a complimentary bottle of champagne and desert for our honeymoon, how fantastic! The room itself was beautiful and nicely decorated. The mattress is firm, which is good for me, but my husband did not like it too much.
I cannot say enough good things about this place, I recommend it to anybody. Wonderful staff, views, and food. Plus Nikos is so nice.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Having lived in Paros 20 years ago, I returned for a wedding. The couple booked me into the St Andrea and I could not have been more delighted with the entire package delivered by Nikos and his team. From the polite, charming, efficient and perfectly attentive staff, to the clean and beautiful rooms, pool, bar, etc. this hotel will take some beating in Greece!
Yes, there are 5* hotels near by and no, the St Andrea does not have direct access to a private beach, however, Paros is not a big island and it would be a tragic traveller who did not want to explore further afield from their hotel.
Outstanding. Bravo Nikos!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent, if minimalist but none the less very well done. The only real differ...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Damien-Lipman
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My wife and i recently stayed here as part of our honeymoon. If I return to Paros I will deffinently be staying here again.

Naoussa deffinently appeared to be the nicest area to stay and this resort in Naoussa is amazing. We had a standard garden view balcony room which was large and beautiful. Wouldn't recommend paying extra for a sea view room as unless your lucky, you won't get much of a view.

The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the main centre of Naoussa. However the hotel is more than helpful if you need a taxi (arrives within 10 minutes) or u want to hire a car/atv (hotel organises hire company to pick u up then at the end of your stay u leave the vehicle at the hotel.)

The breakfast, service, pool area and accomodation are all excellent.

Only gripe is that the drinks are a little over priced when compared to the other restaurants in the area.

Lastly, the staff are what really make this place special. Every one of them is exceptionally friendly and treat you like you are a long time friend.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank MikeBurford
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Upon reaching Paros port we were met by Victor and driven to the hotel in Naousa. Victor was friendly and provided us some insights to the island whilst driving to the resort. When we arrived at the hotel we were then greeted by Nikos the hotel manager who is larger than life and is very welcoming.

We were lucky enough to be upgraded to the full sea view room which overlooked the pool area and had a massive balcony to watch the sunset. My first thought about the room was that it was slightly small, however we had just come from a large suite in Santorini so that may have influenced my thoughts.

The hotel itself is very polished and the staff take great pride in ensuing that it always looks like what you see on the website.

By far the best thing about the hotel is the cocktails by the pool. I think that a majority of our extras on the bill were cocktails :) They do a happy hour(s) at 5pm and we would go and sit by the pool after our day trips and have a cocktail and swim. The guys behind the bar are fun and good at what they do. My cocktail of choice was the strawberry and basil mojito.

The one thing that was a little disappointing was the food at the restaurant for the amount you pay. The restaurants in Naousa (especially Yemni) serve great traditional food for really cheap, so I would have expected the hotel to be better for the price you pay.

Overall I think the place was amazing and I could happy sit by the pool and relax all day.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naoussa
Senia Hotel
#1 of 47 in Naoussa
Paliomylos Spa Hotel
Paliomylos Spa Hotel
#4 of 47 in Naoussa

Been to Saint Andrea Seaside Resort? Share your experiences!