“Great Food, Real Character”
Review of Yemeni Taverna

Yemeni Taverna
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Naoussa
Price range: US$21 - US$179
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Terrific experience - local produce, traditional methods, genuine service. Stuffed zucchini flowers were fantastic!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,887)

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Best food by far that I've ever tasted in greek islands. Very busy - need to arrive early or book in advance as only small and limited seating.
Cannot recommend enough :-)

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We visited this restaurant twice during our visit to Naoussa. The restaurant is always full so you need to book in advance especially if you want a table outside. The food was to a good standard, on the first visit I had Seabass which was a little too salty for my taste but still was a great meal, the desserts are gorgeous and well worth having a small dinner for! The second meal I had Tuna steak which was the best I have tasted. The front of house is a lady who was french, I did not catch her name. She was knowledgeable on the meals and how they were cooked and really friendly and helpful on choices of foods/wines etc. Overall I had a great evening on both visits and would definately recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My girlfriend and I recently ate at Yemeni while we were in Paros. We decided to go here based on all the positive review we read. Hands down this was the best meal we have had in Greece and probably one of the all around best meals I have had anywhere in the world. We started with a house salad with Parmesan, apples, toasted almonds in a mustard vinaigrette. The salad was solid and a nice change from the standard Greek style. We also had the fish carpaccio (fish was a local white fish). This was superb! It was fresh and super well balanced. For the main I ordered the paprika and spice crusted, mozzarella and sundried tomato stuffed chicken with mashed potatoes and grilled veggies. I had fish the previous night and went with this dish for a change. It was one of the best chicken dishes I have ever eaten no doubt! My girlfriend ordered the beetroot and black truffle infused risotto. This was a 10/10 risotto dish. Cooked to perfection perfectly el dente with a great balance of flavours. For desert we shared a chocolate soufflé. It was incredible and was a fit desert to conclude an incredible meal. The service was excellent and conveniently located in the streets of Naousa. If you are looking for somewhere to eat in Naousa look no further. Eat at Yemeni you are guaranteed excellent food!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We tried a couple of other restaurants but agreed this was by far the best for food, setting, service, atmosphere and Greek hospitality. It was so perfect. Book to get a table. Can't wait to return one day!

1  Thank RJM_Travels