“A favourite in Naoussa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yemeni Taverna

Yemeni Taverna
Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Naoussa
Price range: US$16 - US$33
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cas Catala, Spain
“A favourite in Naoussa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Naoussa has plenty of good restaurants to choose from but Yemeni really stands out as one of the best.

The staff are lovely (particularly the French lady), the location is great and, most importantly, the food is excellent. One of the great things about Yemeni is that there are a few "core" dishes on the menu but it does vary every night - so you never know what will be on offer. Everything we tried (we visited 3 times) was excellent but I was particularly fond of the pasticcio - it really was excellent.

Yemeni is very popular so make sure you book ahead. Do not miss it if you are in Naoussa.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Peter J

• Greek first
Geneva, Switzerland
“Excellent dinner experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We had dinner last night and really enjoyed the food. Home made Bread and dips are excellent. Salad was fresh and there was enough dressing - which is not always the case. My wife and I had Seabass and the children had Cayenne Chicken. We all really enjoyed our food. Service is efficient and very friendly. The place is very popular, even with locals, so make sure you reserve at least one or two days in advance. Seating outside is nice but note this is in a very narrow street so people walk by your table all the time. We sat inside and it was perfect. Enjoy. Great place to go.

Porto, Portugal
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is by far the best restaurant in Paros, although I didn't ate anywhere else, i didn't need to. I was in Paros on year ago and I still think about the sensational meals had in Yemeni. From the entries, to the main course and the desserts, everything is just perfect. I feel sad to think that probably I'll never eat at Yemeni again. This is by far the best restaurant I went, when I was in Greece!

• Visited September 2013
Galway, Ireland
“All you could hope for in a restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We visited Yemeni for a celebratory dinner on the basis of a local recommendation and the good rating on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. This is a wonderful restaurant with attentive and friendly staff, delicious food, generous portions and reasonable prices. I started with saganaki made from a strong cheese. It was excellent but would have been enough for a fine starter for both of us. My wife enjoyed her whitebait bruschetta although it would also have been sufficient for two.
I was tempted by the beetroot risotto but that didn't seem exotic enough for the occasion so I opted for the buffalo steak. This was my first taste of buffalo and I found it very tender and tasty. The accompanying selection of vegetables was equally delicious. My wife was so taken with her stuffed lamb in vine leaves that she has been looking up similar recipes.
We had eaten so much that we decided against desert but a serving of orange cake and home made ice cream was left at our table, compliments of the restaurant. That too was delicious.
If you are anywhere near Naousa do eat at Yemeni, but it is probably best to book in advance. We did for a Saturday night and I don't think we would have been given a table otherwise

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Could eat it every night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Bit difficult to find as we can't read greek alphabet! Pre book your table as it's very busy!
Try the sea bass with black volcanic salt and vegetables from the family farm. Or the pork tenderloin with mashed potato. Good Greek food with a modern twist. Super!