“Magical ambience, great food!”
Review of Siparos

Siparos
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Naoussa
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Creative Greek Cuisine
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Currently one of the best restaurants in Paros island, combines a splendid location by the sea, with great ambience, cool music, exquisite food and top service. It was one of our vacation highlights in Paros...

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I honestly like Siparos and have always had excellent food in my last 5-6 visits,over the recent years.
Thus I will consider this last visit an exceptional one in the negative sense of the word.The food was tasteless.The boiled chick peas-a local specialty-were not seasoned at all.My second course,the home ravioli had not taste.Totally flat.The only interesting dish was the scrambled eggs with tomato and feta cheese on a bed of fried potatoes.My dinner guests had grilled meat and said it was ok.Dessert was also nothing special,with the notable exception of one called " banofi".Will I go again? Yes,I will.I want to give them a second chance before I decide whether Siparos has lost its sparkle.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Third year coming to the restaurant for dinner and it never has disappointed us. It has great atmosphere and food.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We really loved this restaurant , great location view and ambiance. Service was exceptional and the food was really good quality the quinoa salad was exceptional all dishes we ate were really well presented and delicious. We will come back and highly recommend a visit here to our friends. Suggest a booking for dinner.

1  Thank Leanne P
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our hotel manager steered us from our original choice to here. Usually we eat later 9:30/10 but lucky for us we arrived just as the sun was setting, spectacular.
The local greens were fresh and delicious, the tarama was spot on but my wife really loved the grilled calamari. The house white wine was pleasing but the seafood orzo needs a little zing.