“One of a kind;)”

Arokaria Dreams
Sofiemyr, Norway
“One of a kind;)”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Thanks to Anthia and Tassos for their amazing ability to create an atmosphere that causes us to completely relax and just enjoy. An amazing place, beautiful, delicious food and drinks, great service, clean and tidy - but it's the relaxing atmosphere you have managed to create that is so amazing. Maybe we'll meet again - get in touch if you come to Norway sometime;)

Naoussa is is the most beautiful place - enjoy.

Hugs from Norway,
Marianne, John Thomas, Christoffer, Marius and Tuva ;)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Greek first
Bologna, Italy
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We spent one week of vacation in Arokaria Dreams from June 29th, with our family. Our stay has been extraordinary positive. The place itself is even better than pictures and you can feel the family atmosphere around. Apartments were clean and well equipped. Close to Naoussa and the beaches is a great place if you want to relax and tour around Paros at the same time. Breakfast on the pool is a great start in the morning. Don't miss the home made jams and the Anthies's mom cakes!
Anthie support and kindness is outstanding, and overall the team is working great. My personal thanks to Anthie, Tassos and the "Hero of the BBQ" for our stay in Paros. Has been really a great time.
An absolutely recomended place

Fabrizio - Italy

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Fabrizio N
Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with the hosts. They picked me up from the airport and also took me to town to get groceries. They were always around to help with any needs. The rooms were simple but fresh and clean with nice homey touches of handmade items, and fresh oregano. The atmosphere was relaxed and they made you feel like family if you wanted to join in.The only downside is you really need some form of transportation to get to good beaches and town. You can take the bus to town which stops right by the resort. I really enjoyed my stay and recommend this place highly

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed 11 August 2012

It was a great fortune for me this summer to enjoy the hospitality of Arokaria dreams in Paros. Anthi and George - the friendly managers of Arokaria - made me feel more than welcome and let behind the thoughts and the issues of a very demanding winter.
The location is great; very close to Naoussa for the night life but also close to the port of Parikia (aprox 10 min by car). Despite the fact I didnt use the local transportation media i noticed that the bus stop is exactly next to Arokaria dreams. Additionaly there is a spacious parking for residents' cars or motorbikes and also George can pick you up from the port when arrive.
The scenery around the hotel is lovely - typical of the Cyclades islands - and residents can enjoy the sea view from their rooms' balconies. The pool next to the bar is a good way to begin your day especially when temperatures go up... Breakfast is offered every morning until 11 and includes local products (eggs, cheese, ham, bread, marmelades etc) but you definitely have to taste the delicious home made cake of Anthi. I didn't have the chance to taste the dishes of the day that Anthi and George prepare but it sure looked delicious. The bar is a place to relax in the evening listenning to chill out music choices of the guys and enjoying marvellous cocktails made from local spirits and fruit juices.
Rooms are descent and spacious enough with very good orientation that allows the natural coolness of the space. I took advantage of this and didnt have to use the AC of my room at all.
For all the above reasons Arokaria deserves my best recomendation as a place to spend vaccations in Paros.

Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
6 Thank Odysseas R
Arokaria_dreams, General Manager at Arokaria Dreams, responded to this review, 27 February 2015
Dear Odyseas,
Thank you very much for your lovely words. For us , meeting new friends like you and having them around enjoying and relaxing Arokaria hospitality and beauties of Paros island is what we live for ! Thank you again and looking forward to welcome you again soon. many kisses Anthie & Tassos
England
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I will start off by saying that I have only visited these apartments, not stayed at them.

I was staying at the Arokaria Beach Studios on Krios Beach Paros (see my Trip Advisor report) and was talking to the proprietors who mentioned that they were due to open some other studios/apartments which they were renovating on the edge of Naoussa and would be opening in a couple of weeks. My wife and I had enjoyed the stay at the Beach and was very pleased with the whole attitude and service of the proprietors of these studios so we asked to see the Dreams apartments, and was taken there.
The apartments have there own beautiful pool and have lovely views toward the coast. Where the beach apartments were just self catering with no meals available, the Dreams have breakfast and a meal of the day offered and also have a bar beside the pool with a lovely relaxing lounge area and also a BBQ area.
The whole atmosphere was so relaxing.
Having sampled there hospitality and seen for myself what these apartments are like, I have no hesitation in recommending further investigation by anyone interested in staying at these apartments/studios. I am sure you will not regret it!

Not knowing if links are allowed on Trip Advisor, if anybody wants to find out more Google Arokaria.

Room Tip: Having not actually stayed here I have only placed observations of what I saw!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jambo_Bwana
Dear Tony & Christine our Happy Couple !! It was a long time ago when we first met and you wrote this great first review on our first year in Arokaria Dreams (back in 2012). You brought us the best of luck and thank you for believing in us ! Our friendship is one of a kind and hope to see you very soon! Enjoy every moment and you know there is always a place for you in Arokaria! Thank you for your support ! many kisses With best wishes Anthie & Tassos