“Fish on a plate”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We are quite fussy and we liked this one. It is right beside the fishing boats with the specials of the day on blackboards. The burly owner suggested a catch of the day deal for 2, Greek salad, fries, a grilled fish and wine for 29.50.
It was no frills but certainly delivered. In fact, the Greek salad was delivered x2. We had one bowl first which we ate and then after the huge babecued fish appeared we were given a second salad that we suppose had been forgotten. The wine was drinkable and the fish was fall off the bone delicious. We could not fault the place for atmosphere and authenticity and it was a cheap and enjoyable dinner.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I have been tricked by the nice location and the several vegetarian choices on the menu. As we Sat it turned out they didn't have any of the things I ordered. I ended up having some frozen and deep fried zucchini pie (horrible, but yet not the worst) a mixed of greedy croquettes (I left them all and none bothered to ask me if that was ok) and mushrooms in cream that were probably cooked by a fresher at college, My boyfriend had fish and certainly was not impressed with it. Not to mention that our wine was served warm. Really?! Such low quality food and service is a pull of and really upsetting when trying to enjoy your holiday. I do regret going.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We are two families. Stayed in Paros for a week. Ate in many restaurants in the island. Wonderful restaurants. Tonight we took a walk in Nausea and decided to have dinner in
this restaurant. The food was disgusting. The calamari was like rubber. The spaghetti was cold. The rizoto was actually rice and not rizoto. Mushrooms in creme was simply a poor dish. DON'T EAT HERE!

1  Thank AlmogD6
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Worst meal we had in Paros! Greasy pita bread, watered down wine, and very tasteless fish. Meals come without any sides, just purely a plate of fish. Extremely let down by the poor service (meals arriving at different times). Avoid at all costs, there are so many better restaurants to choose from!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank MrsRParky
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place because the food is amazing as well as the prices, they are fast and the waiters are very nice. The view of the harbor is amazing and I have already been there 2 times in less than a week here! The octupus and fresh fish are superb, no sauces needed just amazingly cooked with some spices! Very fresh and healthy! The croquets and the cheese very nice also!! A MUST!