“Thank you Taos!”
Review of Tao's Center

Tao's Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tao’s – Retreat and Meditation Center – is located on the highest point in the northern tip of Paros Island, between the villages of Naoussa and Ambelas, and is dedicated to the practice of awareness, self development and well-being. Tao’s Center offers daily activities, massages, workshops and a long-stay Work & Study program.The weekly schedule consists of Meditation, Chi Kung, Yoga, Dance, Pilates, Kids activities and many more.The workshops range from healing to yoga, from Buddhist retreats to dance & movement workshops,from women groups to creativity seminars, and various self-development workshops and trainings.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Ive just finished a workshop at Taos and had an amazing time. The workshop it self was great, the food was amazing and the staff is so friendly and welcoming! I recommend this place for anyone, any age, looking for a relaxed yet fun time.

1  Thank Asta M
There are newer reviews for Tao's Center

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My 3rd time in Tao's center, just came back.
still can feel the state of mind of this wonderful place.
the Tao's people, my new family :), are kind and worm and always helpful.
try one of the workshops in Tao's if you want a good clearing of the mind.
and of course the Thai Restaurant - a true pleasure!
if you are planing a relaxed vacation, in a simple and beautiful island,
this is the place.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I needed a place to find calm, grounding, my smile, myself and much needed light....I felt the need to do so for quite some time. In the early stages of a 9 month travel journey I stumbled upon this place on line and it intrigued me, and after looking at it countless times I booked myself to go. I met some amazing people there - that I hope will remain life long friends, took the time to learn meditation and various other classes being offered. I also invested in myself through several courses and one on one sessions with a few of the instructors. All I can say is opening myself up to these people and experiences changed my life in that I see things and people in a whole new light and way. I see. When my friends and family could "see" the incredible and positive changes in me from across the world I knew good things were starting to take form. When I could finally see all of this in myself, I knew I was right where I needed to be. A crucial turning point in my life started at Tao's Center, I let light in again and started to live and love in a new way. The location is lovely - views of the water everywhere and its peaceful. Sure there are some bumpy roads to get there but its worth it - no need to rush anyways :) I absolutely cannot wait to go back - it is most certainly not a case of if... it's when!

2  Thank Audjhy
Reviewed 24 January 2014

One of the greatest places I ever visited. The food is great and, most important, these people are so loveable. Never experienced after such a great atmosphere of love!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Nothing I can say about any of the courses held at this place. All I can say is that they should not advertise themselves as a Thai restaurant. Have been to eat there once and apart from flies crawling all over the table and swimming in your wine glass the food was good.
However twice in the last two weeks I have visited and despite the ads saying they are open all day and having driven over unmade roads and through smelly farms to get there the kitchen was closed. Tried a second time a few days later and at another time in the day and was totally ignored. Couldn't make out who worked there to ask for a menu. People just milling around . Didn't know who to approach stood for ages in the door way hoping to attract attention but to no avail. After 20 minutes we left once again. Went to a good old Greek tavern and had wonderful service as always. Perhaps it would be best if Greek Islands only had Greek eating establishments ?

5  Thank Deborah_lane1