Rooms: The rooms are a nice with a large bathroom looking into the bedroom through a glass panel. Nice views from the balcony. The addition of a fridge, small stove and basic cutlery was a nice touch too.
WiFi: Decent WiFi coverage throughout the hotel
Service: Very helpful Greek / Ozzy staff who gave us lots of tips and let us use the shower room on check out day. The breakfast was also pretty decent with all the usual stuff you'd expect.
Location: Fantastic location 10 minutes walk from Naoussa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paliomylos offers friendly service. Just eight hundred meters from the main town of Naoussa and 50m from Piperi beach. Trendy and fresh accommodation for two - seven persons in studios, junior suites, family suites, suites and 2 bedroom suites with spectacular view of Naoussa Bay. Spa, swimming pool, snack-bar, breakfast room, bar running all day. Paliomylos, a place to find yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Paliomylos Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paliomylos Hotel Apartments
- Paliomylos Hotel Naoussa
- Paliomylos Spa Hotel Paros/Naoussa, Greece