We moved into the paliomylos hotel, after a last minute change of bookings. The hosts were very friendly and accommodating. We had the family room, which was a very roomy 2 bedroom unit with a breeze. Bar was nice, and a good breakfast was served up. The hotel has a nice little pool.
The hotel is well located. An easy walk to the town, and only metres from a nice little beach. Would recommend to any travellers to Naoussa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paliomylos offers friendly service. Just eight hundred meters from the main town of Naoussa and 50m from Piperi beach. Trendy and fresh accommodation for two - seven persons in studios, junior suites, family suites, suites and 2 bedroom suites with spectacular view of Naoussa Bay. Spa, swimming pool, snack-bar, breakfast room, bar running all day. Paliomylos, a place to find yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Paliomylos Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paliomylos Hotel Apartments
- Paliomylos Hotel Naoussa
- Paliomylos Spa Hotel Paros/Naoussa, Greece