Stayed here (2 adults + 2 teenagers) for 6 nights in August. Chrysa was really helpful even before we arrived as we had last minute panic with ferries/dates. We had the large suite on the ground floor which was enormous with sitting room, kitchenette, 2 bedrooms (main bedroom v large + ensuite) and the other bedroom a good size with another bathroom. There was a small kitchenette with fridge, kettle, cutlery, plates but the patio area was really big. The hotel was clean and comfy. Chrysa and her crew could not have helped more. The breakfast was HUGE and delicious with lots of fresh fruit, yoghurt, eggs, bacon pastries, juice etc. The hotel was a 5 minute walk to the beach and 10 minutes into Naoussa for the restaurants. It was great for teenagers with a really busy nightlife. Restaurants were heaving so everywhere was buzzing. There was a very small hotel pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paliomylos offers friendly service. Just eight hundred meters from the main town of Naoussa and 50m from Piperi beach. Trendy and fresh accommodation for two - seven persons in studios, junior suites, family suites, suites and 2 bedroom suites with spectacular view of Naoussa Bay. Spa, swimming pool, snack-bar, breakfast room, bar running all day. Paliomylos, a place to find yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Paliomylos Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paliomylos Hotel Apartments
- Paliomylos Hotel Naoussa
- Paliomylos Spa Hotel Paros/Naoussa, Greece