“No A/C and overpriced.”
Review of Villa Galini

Villa Galini
Ranked #24 of 37 Naoussa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We stayed here for a total of 6 nights, but only booked 3 in advance. The reason was simple: the cheapest place in town!
I would love to say that you get what you pay for, but that doesnt seem to be fair since the night was 33 € for wich you get: unbelievably hot rooms with no A/C, no doubble beds, a skitzofrenic shower wich cant decide whether to be hot or not, and a receptionist/owner who rarely is there.
On the upside you have very clean rooms (we found no bugs in july), fridge with freezer for food/beers, nice courtyard, free WiFi (slow but steady) , and when you are able to catch Andreas on his post, he is very kind and friendly. He got us cheaper moped rent (10€ per. day) and cheapper ferry tickets than we could have gotten by our selves.
All in all a nice place, but we missed the A/C.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikael F
VillaGalini, Ιδιοκτήτης at Villa Galini, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

For these comments ,I have to say :
a)I try to lern with the computers slowly slowly .
b)Iam travelling also in all the world and I LOOK VERY CAREFULL AND EXACTLY , WHAT I HAVE TO BOOK , INDERENDED MY MONEY , MY TIME ETC ETC .
c)My dear , Guest , next time , look what are you booking , and that you are booking for 3 nights and you stay 6 nights ......... something is unrong
d)Why are you writing lies ???? Never is writed that my rooms have AC , or I am in the reception ONLY RARELY : My ......... dear boy , every day I am in the reception from 12 hours and some times 15 or 16 hours . I am not obligated as rented rooms to have reception , Imake that because I like to controll my house , who is going inside for yours security ........ my boy .
I want to tell YOU AND EVERYBODY FOR ONE TIME MORE : I know what I have , I have not a hotel with 15,5 stars , we try to be AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE CLEAN and POLITE FOR THE GUESTS and that the Guests they have to RESPECT OUR RULES . WE PUSH NOBODY , specially now via internet , to reserve a room by us .
And about AIR CON , never ,....... we try to protect the world and to save energie .

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Villa Galini is spot on if you're looking for simple, clean accommodation - a basic room and a comfortable bed at a good price, with a nice terrace that's cool in the evenings. It's a short walk into town, and an even shorter walk to the bus stop. Owner Andreas is brilliant, very helpful on where to go and what to do, which he'll share in English, German or Greek.

Paros is an excellent base that's well served by ferries to other islands, and is very appealing in its own right. Naoussa is the place to stay - picture postcard pretty, lots of good places to eat, beautiful old town, nice shops and within easy reach of good beaches (Kolymbithres, Monastiri, Santa Maria).

Take no notice of what the media say might be happening in Athens, the islands are still perfect, the people are friendly and welcoming, and they need us to go - you'll have a great time.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank VL01
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Super nice people, clean rooms with lovely balcony, faire prices no aircon but fan, 7 min to walk to the center of naoussa and to one of the main beaches! the house is an tipical greek villa in white and blue. If you stay more than 3 nights or if you aske very friendly (:-)) the owner of the hotel pics you up in parikia and brings you also back... he speaks fluently english german and greek and helps you in any opportunity...
It was one of the best hotel in the cyclades! We loved this palce!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eleonora n
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Villa Galini is an excelent hotel close to the cute Naoussa center. Very confortable, good beds, very clean and Mr. and Mrs. Galini were very kind with us. A good choice for Paros travelers.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank renatalo80
Reviewed 24 June 2011

We had a great stay at Villa Galini in June. Andreas was so helpful picking us up from the port and giving us tips for the island like where to eat (Niko's Balcony Restaurant - the best Greek food we have ever eaten). The rooms have awesome little balconies and everything you need for a very reasonable price.

Make sure you get in contact with Andreas before getting there, he is very helpful.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jkasby
Reviewed 12 June 2011

I loved how accomodating Andreas and his wife Wei were. Andreas picked me up and dropped me off at the port. He gave me excellent recommendations on where to eat and great directions to the closest beach. Him and his wife offered me some local wine made by their friend. And The rooms were so clean, the internet fast, and the view spectacular. I will definitely stay here again. I felt relaxed upon walking in to this place.Thanks Villa Galini!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank kellylouden
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Great place to stay. 5mins from the beach (up & down a hill) 7/8 mins walk into town. very clean, loads of terraces for evening bottle of wine. Great hospitality. I would recommend this place to anyway. Its not luxury but its amazing for the price!

Owner dropped and collected us from the port, arranged quad bikes, called the horse riding centre for us, gave recommendations on restaurants!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple