Villa Galini
  • Pool
Senia Hotel(Naoussa)
Manis Inn(Naoussa)
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My boyfriend and i were staying in this cousy hotel last september. Rooms are always clean, clean towels every day, swimmingpool is cute and clean too nice place to relax, breakfast simple but fresh. The best thing in this complex is the lady who own this place and runs it together with the cleaner. She was very helpfull in everything and take good care of every guest... especially for us who were in trouble after hiring a boat. Thanks for everything! We are so thankfull! We highly recommed this place!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JE010
Reviewed 6 September 2012

we stayed there for 3 nights and were very happy with our choice: the room was simple but clean and had a nice terrace where you can have breakfast. there's no air condition indeed but since we merely slept in the room that didn't bother us. the location is pretty good: the villa is on a little hill and therefore quiet at night, yet closer to the beach and the center than most other appartments. the owner andreas is very friendly and helpful. finally the stay was rather cheap, making the villa an excellent choice if you're looking for a decent room in naoussa but don't want to spend a fortune.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank jusery
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Villa Galini was the most basic & cheapest accommodation I stayed in during my 6 week vacation around Europe. I found it was by far the cleanest (better than some of the 4 & 5 star hotels I had recently stayed in) and the staff were very polite, informative & always helpful. They truly went above & beyond any expectation to make my stay comfortable & wanting to return soon. The room was of a decent size with a lovely balcony overlooking the little church, water & town. It also had a small clothes line that allowed me to do my basic hand wash, which I found most convenient. The aircon. worked perfectly well and of an evening we enjoyed the fresh breeze.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Pina D
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We stayed here for a total of 6 nights, but only booked 3 in advance. The reason was simple: the cheapest place in town!
I would love to say that you get what you pay for, but that doesnt seem to be fair since the night was 33 € for wich you get: unbelievably hot rooms with no A/C, no doubble beds, a skitzofrenic shower wich cant decide whether to be hot or not, and a receptionist/owner who rarely is there.
On the upside you have very clean rooms (we found no bugs in july), fridge with freezer for food/beers, nice courtyard, free WiFi (slow but steady) , and when you are able to catch Andreas on his post, he is very kind and friendly. He got us cheaper moped rent (10€ per. day) and cheapper ferry tickets than we could have gotten by our selves.
All in all a nice place, but we missed the A/C.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikael F
VillaGalini, Ιδιοκτήτης at Villa Galini, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

For these comments ,I have to say :
a)I try to lern with the computers slowly slowly .
b)Iam travelling also in all the world and I LOOK VERY CAREFULL AND EXACTLY , WHAT I HAVE TO BOOK , INDERENDED MY MONEY , MY TIME ETC ETC .
c)My dear , Guest , next time , look what are you booking , and that you are booking for 3 nights and you stay 6 nights ......... something is unrong
d)Why are you writing lies ???? Never is writed that my rooms have AC , or I am in the reception ONLY RARELY : My ......... dear boy , every day I am in the reception from 12 hours and some times 15 or 16 hours . I am not obligated as rented rooms to have reception , Imake that because I like to controll my house , who is going inside for yours security ........ my boy .
I want to tell YOU AND EVERYBODY FOR ONE TIME MORE : I know what I have , I have not a hotel with 15,5 stars , we try to be AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE CLEAN and POLITE FOR THE GUESTS and that the Guests they have to RESPECT OUR RULES . WE PUSH NOBODY , specially now via internet , to reserve a room by us .
And about AIR CON , never ,....... we try to protect the world and to save energie .

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Villa Galini is spot on if you're looking for simple, clean accommodation - a basic room and a comfortable bed at a good price, with a nice terrace that's cool in the evenings. It's a short walk into town, and an even shorter walk to the bus stop. Owner Andreas is brilliant, very helpful on where to go and what to do, which he'll share in English, German or Greek.

Paros is an excellent base that's well served by ferries to other islands, and is very appealing in its own right. Naoussa is the place to stay - picture postcard pretty, lots of good places to eat, beautiful old town, nice shops and within easy reach of good beaches (Kolymbithres, Monastiri, Santa Maria).

Take no notice of what the media say might be happening in Athens, the islands are still perfect, the people are friendly and welcoming, and they need us to go - you'll have a great time.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo