“Perfect, perfect, perfect!”

Ranked #15 of 46 Hotels in Naoussa
Port Perry, Canada
“Perfect, perfect, perfect!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Best holiday ever, and the Manis Inn was a big part of it!
The hotel is in a perfect location, short walk to town, but right on the beach. The entire staff were incredible and so helpful. Yianna was spot on when she suggested what restaurants to visit, and any other requests were always greeted with a smile. Don't know when she sleeps! Seems to be there 24-7!
One outstanding feature of the hotel was cleanliness. Spotless everywhere! In Athens Airport I stayed at a $500 a night hotel and it wasn't near as good as Manis Inn. I've been spoiled!!!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank LarryEmm

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just back from a week at the Manis and can only re-iterate the positive comments below, superb view of the beach/pool, really friendly staff, great room and only a 5 min stroll into the centre of Naoussa

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ken B
Montreal, QC
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This is our second stay at this amazing hotel. My husband and I came with our two year old son. We are staying here as i am writing this review. As a matter of fact we extended your stay.
We were given a huge corner room with a wonderful view of the ocean. The room is spotless and the memory foam mattress heavenly. Slept like a baby.The hotel grounds are well manicured with georgeous flowers all over. Naoussa is just a stroll away. The entire staff and owners treat you like family. We are already planning to come back next year! Without a doubt our favourite hotel in Greece.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank helenmat2
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I feel I must respond to the odd negative review I have read about the Manis Inn. I simply do not recognise the place as being where my wife and I have come to enjoy our regular stay. We have been visiting Greek Islands for over 30 years and have had varied experiences of accommodation, some good, some not so good! Plus as a Creative Director, I have stayed at some of the top hotels all over Europe, on creative assignments, so I think I may qualify for giving an informed opinion on accommodation. If like me, you have a passion for Greek islands and are planning to visit Paros, then the Manis Inn, without doubt, is the place to stay. The reviews that prompted this response were posted in August 2013, which look as if they were from the same person and replied to by the owners of Manis Inn. Apparently amongst the comments made, including the wind – please, this is the Cyclades, which can be windy (Meltemi), one of the complaints was about the room they were allocated, Room 210. This just happens to be the room I choose and have written about in a book I have just had published: 'Recollections of Paros and the Greek Islands'. I have stayed in this room ten times now, so I think I know what it is like. Ok,it's basically traditional greek, but has a large balcony, definitely with a view of the sea and the nearby port. It's immaculately maintained, daily, with every basic facility you need. This is in addition to all the main hotel facilities on offer at the Manis Inn, a beachside patio for buffet breakfast, a fantastic swimming pool, a large sun lounger terrace and a casual restaurant and bar. Not to mention the warm hospitality of Yianis and Mary, the lovely Yianna and all the Manis Inn team. (I've never in ten years ever detected a hint of rudeness). And the location at Naoussa is unbeatable, right on a beach and just a short stroll to the port square, the quaint winding streets, lined with boutiques, gift shops and tavernas and the beautiful inner harbour with restaurants and tavernas for waterside dinning. What more could you want? what do some people expect? I guess if people aren't switched on to the culture of Greek islands and traditional Greek island accommodation as apposed to the cosmopolitan, could be anywhere sort of places, then forget it! But if like me you are, then believe me, don't believe the unbelievable reviews!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Les_Burgess
Tarpon Springs
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Manis Inn is a wonderful, family run hotel with a warm and friendly staff and a great family atmosphere. We spent a week there and hope to return for years to come! Our room was super clean, lovely and airy...we had a large terrace with great views of the pool and the sea that were absolutely magical at night. There was WIFI in our room and access to computers in the reception area as well. The pool was sparkling clean and great when the sea was a bit choppy. The breakfast buffet had a great variety to choose from. The ouzo was the best we have ever tasted! All in all....an unforgettable experience. Kudos to the owners! See you next year Manis Inn!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Diana V
Fresh Meadows, New York
Reviewed 24 August 2013

My husband and I returned to the island of Paros,Greece. It is a beautiful island with beautiful beaches. We once again reserved a week at the Manis Inn. Last year we had a remarkable experience there. We definitely were not disappointed this year. Our hosts Mary and John did everything they could to make our stay a pleasant and happy one. We encourage you to choose to spend your time at this wonderful and charming inn.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ellen s
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Had a wonderful stay at Manis Inn during my July vacation. The rooms were clean and maintained daily; lovely, friendly faces at Reception - always a smile and responsive to our needs. The pool area was clean and welcoming. The proximity to Naoussa was a huge draw and the brisk walk into the town capped off a relaxing day in the sun. The best part of each day was enjoying a snack on my room's balcony enjoying the beautiful Aegean island scenery. Can't wait to go back next year!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Chloe F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naoussa
Senia Hotel
Kalypso Hotel & Apartments
Mr & Mrs White
Mr & Mrs White
#23 of 46 in Naoussa

Been to Manis Inn? Share your experiences!