“The most romantic restaurant in Paros!!!”

Hostatria Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #29 of 103 Restaurants in Naoussa
Price range: US$23 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most romantic restaurant in Paros!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The service is very nice and everyone is very friendly. This discrete place is absolutely magic! The ambiance, the music, the view.. We were there once, then we went back every night just to get another of their delicious Tiramisu!!!! Hummmm

1 Thank JoseBello

• Greek first
York
“Only disappointing meal of the week”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We decided to try Italian to take a break from the Greek salads, and after wandering around quite a while we decided to try this Italian restaurant on the eastern edge of the Naoussa seafront. Unfortunately things didn't go so well. we were poured a glass of what I later understood to be a complimentary glass of very nice wine just before the average wine we'd already ordered arrived. This was a shame as we didn't really enjoy our wine after that. We then had a mix up with the orders (I don't think the waitress understood me) so that my wife was brought the wrong dish, so we ended up eating our main courses at different times. I am aware that pasta should be served 'al dente' but my wife's was distinctly crunchy. mine was also too hard for my liking. The portions were on the small side for me and lacking adequate pieces of seafood. we are not usually ones to complain, but when the waiter asked at the end if everything was ok my wife said 'errr well...' and we proceeded to explain the problems we had encountered. The staff were very concerned and helped by offering a complimentary pudding and drink. It was probably just a one off and I'm sure many people have had good experiences here

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Beaverb0y
Luca G, Proprietario at Hostatria Ristorante Italiano, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Good Morning, we are really sorry for this review and we apologize for your dinner. We appreciate communicate about problem with clients and we did during the dinner. We try to do everytime the best, this is our mission.
We would like to see you again in our restaurant hoping to leave in you a good memorie.

Best regards

Luca Guido
Athens, Greece
“Finally an italian restourant”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I go to Paros for many years and i know this new Italian restaurant just opened. Bravo to the italian cooker pasquale, that with his helper Danny made me try a pasta with eggplant and a good frying small squid. For finish with a good bitter italian Almond biscuits from Tuscany, nooks!!!!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Divine Italian roots on the Naoussa's center beach”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

What a wonderful surprise in the corner on the beach, a royal treat. Top location, romantic sunset and divine pasta – great taste with simple ingredients. An everlasting experience.

1 Thank PeterKeijzer