Review Highlights
Absolutely Stunning

My best friend Angela and I went sea kayaking with Alex and Sofia last summer, and it was... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2018
Emelie L
What an Amazing Experience!

My husband and I decided to spend our first full day in Paros sea kayaking and we're so thankful we... read more

Reviewed 21 October 2018
Julie S
Northbrook, Illinois

All reviews fresh lunch small chapel day trip weather conditions email communication rock pools great group of people isolated island his assistant small group great trip meeting point starting point following morning stunning scenery beautiful lunch an amazing experience
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Oh my god this is one of the things you should do either you are a sports person or not puddle to beaches that you are alone, snorkel untouched sea and have the best own made sandwich in a picnic that will be amazing !!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

It was a great and new experience. Alex and Sofia are great. We enjoyed de ride and the view. Their English is great and they are very social people. We can't wait for the pictures.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Very nice Kayak cruise, beautiful view very amazing moment with 2 guides super helpful, with good advice. Alex explained us the history of the different places that we have seen. The picnic was very good with fresh and greek products. Good advice to pilot the kayak with lot of FUN as well. Thank you very much Alex and Sofia :)

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Despite windy conditions, Alex was happy to take my friend and I out with 3 others for a paddle around Naoussa Bay, and adjusted the itinerary as we went accordingly. Really prompt communication with me via email and was really easy to organise despite our last-minute planning. The day was beautiful, Alex is super easy-going, friendly and knowledgeable. Made sure everyone was comfortable with kayaking, was prepared with dry bags for our things, and a tow line in case your rudder breaks and you get stuck on some rocks ;)

Thank you Alex (and Sophia) for such a relaxing and fun day. If I'm ever back in Greece I will definitely come to Paros again for more kayaking!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Myself and 3 friends did a full day trip to Antiparos with Alex and Sophia - and we all loved it! Alex and Sophia were really relaxed, fun and attentive people to spend the day with. The water and landscape was spectacular - and I learnt two Greek words from Alex to describe my impressions: 'fantastico' and 'ekplitiko'!
We really felt like Alex and Sophia put a lot of effort in to making it a great day for us, including a spontaneous visit to an archaeological site, but at all times the atmosphere was relaxed and fun. The lunch was a simple but delicious picnic - just what we felt like eating. And without us being too aware of it, Alex and Sophia took the time to take lots of photos of our trip, efkadisto poli Alex and Sophia!

Date of experience: June 2017