“Clean, comfortable and pool is fantastic!”
Review of Hotel Swiss Home

Hotel Swiss Home
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Naoussa
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I couldn't expect better service from the owner and his sons, one of whom bought me a drink in town unexpectedly and the other who went out of his way to help with my Internet connection. (Note: check your channel settings within certain European countries.) Rooms are good size with balcony or terrace, quiet & clean grounds. Perfect for those with a car to check out what Paros has to offer. I appreciated the crisp, clean sheets and towels and strong air conditioner. A few minutes to the beaches and town where I dined every evening. This is a quality hotel and the pool is fantastic and refreshing after a day at the beach. I had to jockey my computer to get a strong connection in the room but the channel situation may have hindered my ability to get both WIFI addresses. Lovely folks own this place and are very eager to please. More than excellent in this price range. Paros is wonderful, clean, relaxing and there are really good restaurants and shops featuring Italian clothes and some of the better Greek designers. Swiss Home is a pride of ownership property with an interesting history, wonderful furnishings and is very well maintained. I have bumped Paros up on my list of Greek islands and will return after the crowds and high temperatures. Charming!

Room Tip: A balcony or terrace room facing the bay. Mine had a lovely tree that provided shade. I truly relaxe...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara B

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Very pleased with what swiss home hotel offered during our stay with them. A family run hotel where staff are very pleasant and obliging, helpful and informative. A fantastic pool and lovely garden. WiFi is reliable in main building. Very good value for money. A little too far to walk to Naousa town and transport would be advised. €6 taxi to Naousa wasn't so bad. All in all, we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We were greeted by Swiss Home at the port and driven to the hotel, where we immediately noticed how well thought out are the layout and decoration of the reception and dining area. Old pieces of furniture and stylish pictures give you a warm welcome and the feeling you enter a well cared for place run by a family. Every piece is authentic and tasteful. The owners and staff are friendly, hospitable and eager to help for anything you can imagine (guidance on sightseeing, food, beaches, restaurants, excursions). The rooms are spacious and with fabulous views (regardless of whether you see the gardens or the sea). The cleanliness is striking, and the hotel is truly family-friendly. The swimming pool is fantastic for kids and adults alike. When it comes to eating, you will be delighted. Everything is local produce, fresh and delicious. The cook is just excellent and will make anything you desire. You feel at home, at ease and relaxed right away. A safe place, easy access to Naoussa and nearby beaches. We have our three children and grandparents with us. Everyone felt happy, looked after and wants to come back here with friends. As we were departing, my kids asked “will the next hotel be as cool as this one? The pool was awesome!” We go to at least a couple of countries each year travel throughout the year – rarely do we find so many good things to say about a hotel. It is just wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Swiss Home has old-world elegance and real warmth. The minute you walk in the door you are treated like an honoured guest and a long-lost friend. The Polycandriotis take you in and share their wisdom, their fun - and their delicious cooking. Rooms are comfortable and classically stylish, spotlessly clean. The location is very convenient, close to Naoussa and everywhere else, but peaceful. A bit close to the main road, but with so little traffic, it doesn't really matter. Because of the location, we had Anna's delicious dinner most nights - it's great to just roll into bed and not have to drive after being treated and cosseted in such a wonderful way.

While we were staying there another guest had left her purse on the ferry from Antiparos, and checked out from Swiss Home thinking she'd never see it again. Marc rang up the captain, drove down to Parokia, got the purse, sent it with another captain on another ferry to the customer on the next island of their trip. Need I say more?

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

Swiss Home hotel is a family business that knows how to make you feel at home! Situated at 2 mn from Noussea, it's ideal to visit all the island! Marco and his wife will tell you where are the best beaches on the island also depending on the weather. The breakfast is the most delicious one I ever had in an hotel and all is freshly cooked by his wife! Definitely delicious, will miss it! Also the dinner we had there was delicious, she's an awsome chef!
The swimming pool is also a great place to enjoy the end of the afternoon...
I would recommend this hotel to everyone looking for THE place to enjoy peacefull and relaxing holidays!
Thank you for the amazing time we spent in Paros!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed there for two nights.
Although the building looks quite old the whole impression was very good. A great family own it, very interesting people and willing to help you at any time.

The breakfast and food was amazing, great traditional home cooked food from Mrs Anna, everyone should try!!

The service was fine, fortunately in comparison to other places it was a very quiet hotel despite the fact that it is next to a main road which makes travelling much easier to and from the hotel. We spent some time at the pool located at the left side of the hotel, mot too big but big enough with a bar where you could find nice refreshments. Overal, nice pool to relax with magnificant surroundings of land and sea!!

To sum i believe it is a very good hotel and what makes it good is the people that own it. Human communications and customer service/relations are te most important when someone goes on vacation, so this is a hotel where you can find such thing!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Karripean
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have visited Paros for 3rd time last week and i had an awesome weekend . I have stayed again in the "Swiss home" hotel . I feel like home there because the hospitality was very very warm . I enjoyed the beautiful sunrise from my balcony with the beautiful view of the Aegean sea . My breakfast time was in the yard with beautiful flowers and of course an excellent quality of the breakfast. I love the marmelades were made by Mrs Anna , sweets and nice traditional pies . Moreover, i had a great dinner with my friends on the swimming pool . which Mrs Anna prepared for us a delicious :Parian" dinner . Finaly, i would like to return of the end of summer in order to enjoy the hospitality and the kindness of Polycandriotis's family !

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naoussa
Senia Hotel
Minois Village Hotel Suites & Spa
Lefkes Village Hotel
Lefkes Village Hotel
#1 of 1 in Lefkes

Been to Hotel Swiss Home? Share your experiences!