“Great Hospitality”
Review of Hotel Swiss Home

Hotel Swiss Home
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Naoussa
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were very lucky to meet Marco (Hotel owner) upon arrival to the hotel. He was very friendly and helpful, suggested various activities around the island and always has a good advice.
The hotel located at the entrance to the beautiful village of Naoussa, accessible by bus. The room is basic and simple but the view from the balcony to the bay is breath taking.
We had our breakfast in the warm dining room or you may have it in the green garden aor on the terrace watching the bay of Naoussa.
We will come again next year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric_188

Reviewed 6 July 2014

i have been very lucky recently in discovering the Valencia Mindfulness Resort and now the Hotel Swiss Home hotel in Paros, Greece

It would be fair to say that the owners Marco & Anna (who built the hotel 30 years ag)o cannot do enough to ensure the satisfaction of their guests - this starts with the buffet breakfast which is excellent and where possible taking you on short trips into Naoussa & even one morning Anna dropped me off at Kolymbics!

On my day of arrival at the hotel Ana cooked me an excellent lunch - one of the best meals I have eaten on a 5 week trip in Greece. The rooms are simple but very clean and if you are looking for the true Greece you should not look any further

Overall a truly excellent value for money hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Me and my friend stayed in the Swiss home in June 2013 and I still cherise that stay in Marco's and Anna's lovely hotel.

The artmosphere in the hotel was friendly and relaxing. Rooms where nice and tidy and the food that was served along the day was absolutely perfect.

View from our room was beautiful and the neighborhood was peaceful and clean. Easy to access with bus to the village Naoussa and we also had help with renting a scooter from the hotel.

Overall our stay in the Swiss Home hotel has been clearly one of our best in Greece islands and I have seen many. Every worth of penny and even more. I accidentaly left my wallet to the ferryboat when we made daytrip to antiparos and we had already moved on to Naxos before I noticed the loss. The owner of Swiss Home helped to get the wallet back to me to Naxos and it just tells how wonderful is the attitude of this place!

Majoituimme ystäväni kanssa Paroksella Swiss Home- hotellissa Kesäkuussa 2013 ja hotellikokemus on vieläkin yksi parhaimmista monista Kreikan hotellikokemuksista.

Hotelli on siisti,kaunis ja puhdas. Tunnelma on mukava ja ystävällinen. Omistajat Marco ja Anna olivat valmiita aina auttamaan ja kertomaan omia kokemuksiaan saarella oleiluun liittyen. He auttoivat myös vuokraamaan scootterin suoraan hotellille ja palvelu toimi muutenkin mutkattomasti ja luontevasti.

Hotellin ruoka on mainitsemisen arvoinen. Se on erittäin maukasta ja laadukasta aamiaisesta illalliseen. Keittiöstä voi myös pyytää erikoistoivomuksia. Kaikesta palvelusta tulee sydämellinen ja tervetullut olo.

Hotellin omistaja auttoi minua myös samaan anti-Paroksen lautalle jääneen lompakon takaisin Naxoselle asti minne oltiin jo ehditty siirtyä Parokselta :)

Aivan mahtava paikka!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Julia_Mannisto
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Where does one begin...every aspect of this hotel is pure joy. The rooms, the cleanliness,the view. But mostly the smiles and the service, perhaps the best on the island. The restaurant is absolutely superb and everything is home cooked by the hotel's proprietor Anna Polykandriotis. She uses only the finest and freshest ingredients and mostly what is grown on their land.
I will definitely return because it feels like home.

Thank you Anna and Marcos for making my stay unforgettable.

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floor have a stunning view of the bay of Naoussa.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AngelAth940
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I had a very nice stay at the Swiss Home Hotel. The Owner family were all very friendly and helpful. The pool area was super nice and if I would like to go to the beach someone from the owner family drive me there. Great home cooked food and great service!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Mariaekm67
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a great place to stay on Paros, this is it. It was so cute, clean and comfortable. The owners are so kind and make you feel at home. Marc organized a rental car for us which was so easy and really useful (and fun!). The food was so delicious and fresh! There was an amazing pool as well! Overall my two friends and I felt lucky to have stayed there. It was a great experience and I would go again!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Our hotel in Piraeus called the Swiss Home Hotel the day before and asked if someone could pick us up from the port. No problem they would be there. Let me tell you it is the most wonderful feeling when you're getting off the ferry and there is a young man standing there holding a sign with your name on it. The port is crazy and we would have been so lost! Come to find out later that the young man was one of there owners sons. Very nice and helpful
We get to the hotel and it's beautiful! It feels...Greek. We are greeted by Marc the owner, a very warm and friendly man; he couldn't do enough for us. Our room was wonderful it had a patio that you could sit out and see the sea from. By the way if you really wanted to you could walk to that beach.
It was never hot there because ther is the modt wonderful breeze, it was heaven. My son and wife and their 16 month old had an upstairs room that had a wonderful huge balcony that their son could be out there and be safe. Let me tell you, now their view was really to die for
Come to find out that Marc's wife Anna does the cooking. Hey don't bother eating in town, unless you go to Barbarosa, Anna is the best cook around. Her spinch and cheese pie is the best, and she makes her own ice cream too. You won't get better food for the value in town trust me. Breakfast was wonderful and if you like they'll make you eggs to order. (Remember you're in Greece and they do a fantastic Greek breakfast). We had all of our meals out on the terrace with a view if the sea. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
The staff is so kind they even did our laundry for us. They went out of their way to help us and make us happy
Marc arrange a rental car for us for a few days and it was really nice to be able to come and go as you please. He told us about the best Beaches, my favorite was Santa Maria. He also told us about a festival that was like a reinactment of the ( sorry Marc if I'm wrong)
Turkish Pirate invation. At any rate it was great fun and everyone was out to see it. They had traditional Greek d ancing on stage and music and fake bombs and storming of the town by pirates. It was pretty cool. We just got lucky to be staying there at that time. What I'm getting at is that the they want to share everything with their guests to help make their stay truely memorable.
I can't wait til I can go back beacause I will surely stay with them again. Love them
Forgot they have a FANTASTIC POOL!!! With a bar and taverna out by the pool. Very cool. Till I see you again thank you Marc and Anna

• Stayed: August 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Naoussa
Senia Hotel
#12 of 45 in Naoussa
Kalypso Hotel & Apartments
Afrodite Boutique Hotel
Minois Village Hotel Suites & Spa

Been to Hotel Swiss Home? Share your experiences!