“Would highly recommend Maggina's!!!”
Review of Magginas Studios

Magginas Studios
Ranked #31 of 46 Hotels in Parikia
Waterford, Ireland
“Would highly recommend Maggina's!!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

On a recent visit to Paros, six friends and I had the absolute pleasure of staying at Maggina's! It was recommended to us by a friend and so we trusted her opinion but definitely did not expect it to be that fabulous! The rooms were absolutely spotless, with plenty of air conditioning and a fan. We couldn't believe that these rooms were for such good value also - 20euro each per night. Panos and Gillian couldn't have been more welcoming - on arrival to the port Panos was there to bring us right to our accommodation, just 5 minutes away. When we got there he gave us a bottle of the locally brewed wine; and even one night I needed to log into a college webinar and so needed a laptop which Panos gave to me without any hesitation.
Overall a fabulous experience which I would highly recommend to anyone visiting the island of Paros. I hope to someday have the pleasure of staying here again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank danielle_cleary

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

During my holiday Island hoping recently, a group of friends and I had the pleasure to stay at Magginas. Havng been reccomenended to me by a friend I can now see why! Panos and Gillian welcomed us with open arms and tended to our every request even lending one of the girls a laptop one night so she could do some college work and treating us to a bottle of local wine. The room was spotless and well laid out with everything you need and more than enough air conditioning. I really could not speak highly enough of Magginas and I hope I have the pleasure to stay here again soon.

• Stayed August 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I went to Paros because my friend told me it was a must see island. I didn't know what I was doing or where to stay so I searched online and Maggina's was the first place I found in my budget so I booked it immediately for one night. When I arrived I was very impressed; Panos, the owner, is so nice and friendly, and he made me feel right at home! I stayed longer, of course. It is right on the nice part of the coast, walking distance to the restaurant row but far enough away that you can get some peace and quiet if you want it. I highly recommend this place. Plus Panos will tell ya cool places to check out while you are there.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Lucino89
Piacenza, Italy
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I went there mith some friends on summer vacation, and I must say it was a very nice place to spend your holidays, with friends or with your partner. In front of the sea, having dinner in the terrace was really good.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends