“Nice Hotels - Small rooms and High Prices”
Review of Paros Bay Hotel

Paros Bay Hotel
Ranked #3 of 53 Parikia B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The Paros Bay Hotel located close to the central port but you need a car or a moto for every visit to other places to the island. Breakfast was really good and the Hotel is really clean but the rooms are not spacious if you have 3 year old child. In this price you can find better choices in the island. If you are looking for a good hotel and you don't mind a lot about the price it is ok.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 July 2013

We booked this hotel through Expedia and weren't sure what to expect but saw it had great tripadvisor reviews. When we arrived it completely exceeded out expectations. We had a nice room overlooking the sea and the staff were all so friendly and helpful. The pool is lovely(salt water) and there is a beach 1 minute down the road. The resort restaurant has nice and well priced food, and if you like there's a great taverna at the beach were you can drink cocktails on the beach and watch the sunset-amazing! The hotel also offer a bus service to get to the town for 1.50 euro per person which we thought was very reasonable. Overall it's perfect for groups of all ages and I highly recommend staying here especially as the price is so so good!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Alexia S
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Found this hotel from an e-offer and grabed it after reading the reviews from our fellow trip-advisors. And boy, what a bargain it was! We got as arranged a room with sea view of the harbour of Parikia watching the ships come and go. The room was very nice, clean and quiet . The bathroom was comfortable except from the shower which was a bit small but hot water and pressure are perfect. The breakfast time was my favorite: nice quality , quality and variety. The staff were helpful and always found ourselves a clean table. The croissants and the home made marmelade was excellent. The swimming pool is nice and clean with sun beds and umbrellas. The parking area is adequate and the surrounding area of the hotel is well preserved.
Must a have a car or bike though cause except the small beach below and its 2 restaurants, there is nothing near by.
Reception, bar and lobby are great too. Can't say about the restaurant cause didn't tried.
Generally it had everything I expected from a 3 star hotel and even more.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The rooms with a pool view+sea maybe are better but could have noise if there are children around s...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank liakouri
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My wife and I went to the hotel after going to Naxos for our honeymoon. It was extremely windy for a few days, and my wife actually got sick and had to stay in bed for a few days. She liked it so much there, and she was so happy with staff (they must have brought her a dozen cups of tea to her room - happily and professionally) that we decided to stay for two more nights, and will definitely be returning in the future. The pool is saltwater, and the floating is awesome. The beach is literally 100 yards away, and there is another that is about a 15 minute walk away.

The in house restaurant is very good, and they offer massages and have a hot tub on the premises as well.

I highly recommend this place, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sean B
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This was one place that you hoped and prayed would be as good as you read and it doesn't disappoint!

My girlfriend came in with her family and were staying at Paros Agnanti Resort. We ended up paying the same price in 1 week that they paid for 1 night!! Paros Bay included a lovely breakfast every morning with quiet grounds and rooms...it truly felt like a resort without the fee.

Walking distance to the beach and a great bar/cafe on the beach...I highly recommend spending the afternoon at that restaurant but I also recommend checking out Krios beach since it was cleaner and nicer.

Staff were friendly and I wouldn't hesitate to go back!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank NairobiGirlOH
Reviewed 4 October 2012 via mobile

Overall we were very impressed! We are travelling on a tight budget so to be able to stay in such a gorgeous place for such affordable prices was fantastic. We were picked up from the ferry free of charge and had such a cheerful welcome at reception. We had a sea view room and were given 615 which in my opinion would have to be one of the best as it is right on the end so you have unobstructed views out across the whole point and no one looking in at your balcony. Does mean that the wifi signal didn't always work but you can always sit in the lovely bar lounge area or by the pool to get that. I understand people's comments that the rooms and bathrooms are a tad tired and could do with a spruce but they are nice enough and always cleaned daily. The rest of the resort is lovely everything is modern and so clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were very impressed with the quality of food and drink available and for such good prices. The royal mojito is a must! The food at the restaurant is all around 7-8 euro and very good quality. The chocolate souffle is insane we had it every night and only 3.90!!! Unfortunately as we were there in low season a lot of bars and restaurants were shutting down and hatrojan through without warning the restaurant closed at the hotel which was really disappointing as it was so great! I would definately say a car or scooter is a must walking wouldn't be fun. We got a quad for a really good price through the hotel 17euro a day and it got dropped off and picked up. If you have had some experience on a quad it's better here then a scooter as it can get windy on the roads and many roads are quite rough so a quad gives more stability. We took the quad to naoussa which was well worth it and to some lovely recommended beaches. The small beach next to hotel isn't great as perhaps due to the wind there was quite a bit of rubbish in the sand and water but about 2min drive on the quad is parasporos which was stunning with great loungers. We were blown away by the beaches we went to with the most pristine clearest water I've ever experienced! Also I would recommend cactus Mexican restaurant to the right of the windmill further around the bay in parikia. Also a good self service laundry behind it called wash and go very clean and fine prices and free wifi while you wait! I would absolutely recommend this hotel and would stay there again although perhaps at the beginning of September rather then the end when everything shuts down.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Just returned from a four days trip to Paros island.Reading the reviews,I decided to visit Paros bay a small hotel which look like a cycladic village with small bungalows in white and blue colours.I arrived early but the receptionist after a warm welcome ,check me earlier and drive me to room 202.A small but lovely bungalow very close to the main building with a strong signal for wifi(free).The main room has two beds,one flat tv,a refrigerator and a safe deposit,all without an extra charge.The bathroom was also small but as long I stayed there was clean enough.The small balkony was looking the sea and the port of paroikia.The pool was not big but clean and always without persons inside because of the strong winds.The main road is about 200 meters where is the bus stop.I don't know the schedules because I rent a cheap car from europcar using ''rent a car 365'' site in the low price of 85 euros for 4 days.The port of paroikia is about 3 km. and naoussa is about 12 km.If you like sports try punta beach or parasporos beach.In my opinion the most of the rooms have sea or side sea view but the best rooms are which start with 4..Is the building in front of the pool and have sea front view.Ididn't use the restaurant but as I saw it was not expensiveas also the bar which has a good variety of drinks especially wines.Try to taste the rose wines of the island.Paros is a volcano island,small but beautiful,try not to visit it September because of the strong winds.In Parikia in the traditional town there are two bars which impressed me and I spent enough time there.The one is in front of the ekatontapyliani church callind ''idea''.with a good variety of old whisky.The second is inside the old town named ''symposium'',small but lovely where you can find beers and wines,not only local.Try not to use taxi because I believe is too expensive.Try to rent a car.

Room Tip: building number 4 with sea front view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jdjdimos
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parikia
Minois Village Hotel Suites & Spa
#8 of 46 in Parikia
Kanale's Rooms & Suites
Kanale's Rooms & Suites
#7 of 47 in Naoussa

Been to Paros Bay Hotel? Share your experiences!