9 Muses
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Casa di Roma(Parikia)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Silver Rocks Hotel(Nea Chryssi Akti)
  • Pool
Hotel Galinos(Parikia)
Hotel Nikolas(Parikia)
Argonauta Hotel(Parikia)
  • Restaurant
All reviewswonderful hostsgorgeous placea wonderful staythe ownervisiting parosold townemanuelbakeryterraceaccommodationislandgreeceseabeachesportcomfortflowers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Chris and Maria made us feel very confortable and special.
The room we stayed was spotless clean and reeeeealy spacious.
We had a great time relaxing there, just enjoying the balcony view.

Fantatstic!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Looking for something unique I told my wife that rather than going to hotel we had to try out a highly rated apartments, and boy was I rewarded. First of all Manos and his entire crew (family), they are superb. They carry a smile and always willing to help, and it is like a you are staying with family. Situated I would say perfect, because it isn't in the noisy center of Paros, and it is a pleasant walk to go for entertainment. I would come, and probably will be returning each year. Thank you so much for making my holiday worthwhile!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, I would get a sea view room, but if you dont have a view it is still worth visiting!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank EuropeEurogourmet
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I came here with a friend, and stayed 4 nights at the end of august before doing a catamaran cruise, if we hadn't this cruise we would have extend for sure our stay in 9 muses!
Everything was perfect:
- the studio: well equiped with a full kitchen, very clean, nice, spacious, calm, and with such a beautiful terrace!
- the location: very close to everything by walk: the center of Parikia, the port, a market, a bakery...
- last but not least: the hosts! Emanuel and his brothers: Luigi and Giorgio received us with a very hearty welcome. They were very kind, nice, smiling, helpful, always there for us, and they gave us such good advices about a lot of things to do and see in Paros, and places to eat, which we all tried and were perfect!
So I only have one regret: not being able to stay longer!!
If I come back to Paros (and Paros is a great and beautiful island!) for sure I'll stay again in 9 Muses and next time I'll try their new hot tub!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Néda M
Reviewed 10 August 2012

The studios are superb - spacious and well appointed. Cleaning is to a very high standard. But above all that, the fantastic welcome we received from Christos and Maria. From the moment Chrsitos picked us up from the harbour to the moment 5 nights later when he dropped us off, we felt relaxed and at home. They are a delightful couple and are always happy to help if needed. The island is well worth visiting and 9 Muses provides an excellent base - close to the port, yet rural and peaceful. Wonderful sunsets too! Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thehappypensioner
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I liked this hotel very much. It is more like your uncle and aunt's very big house, rather than a boring hotel. There are small houses rather than hotel rooms. A litle bit (10 min. walk) out of the noise of Paros, noiseless, green, relaxing and charming hotel. Maria and Emanuel were like my family when I was in there. They suggested the best places to eat, to swim. You really feel like you were in your countryside home. Getting up with crow. Having your own cooked breakfast with the neighbor cat. The smiles of Maria and Emanuel when you go to the beach or to the dinner. I miss Paros and their hospitality too much. I will definitly go back again. This is an apart hotel with kitchen. Parking is free and abundant.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo