“What a find !”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We've been twice to Elaea in the last week and cannot praise the qualities of this little gem enough. The food and service are what you'd expect in a high class restaurant and the value for money is exceptional. Thoroughly recommend the traditional Greek dishes. If you're visiting Paros, this place is a must. Congratulations to the staff on running a fabulous restaurant.

2  Thank billkennedy1

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Elaea it was for us the best restaurant in Paros. We tryed a lot of restaurants during our holiday but this was the only one that we want to come back and we eat 2 times there. First time we appreciate because it was the only one that put in the menu corectly if the food is fresh or not- i mean fish, calamari, shrimps. The wine is good, the most tasty then other restaurant that we tryed. The foos was very tasty, very nice. The service was quick, nice, friendly. At the first visit i ordered shrimps with fresh tomatos and the second i ordered chicken souflaki. I was with my friends, a table of 8 person, i assure that at all of us the food was special, fresh and good. The staff and the employees was very friendly. They care about us they also move some table to find the best place for us.we celebrate my husband birthday. It was enough to tell them this and they bring us special candles, they sing " happy birthday, they choose a special cake with an amazing taste. It was very nice!I i will come back on holiday in Paros i will choose to eat at this restaurant.

1  Thank Diana B
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Very good food, in front of the sea. Great local food. Focus on local cuisine. Recommend the vegetarian moussaka, not highly recommend the fried octopus which was a bit 'hard. The prices are not the cheapest.

1  Thank mary p
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I guess the reason i liked the most is because i was not 100% percent satisfyed with other places, while here i felt good.

The location is nicely located on the sea shore.

The food is mostly greek traditional and prices are decent.

I recomend fresh fish. As it's really fresh.

overall I would come again and recomend it.

1  Thank olimpiu
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

From all restaurants that i eat in Paros this is the best !
The food is really fresh ! I eat the best fish in Paros , really fresh Red Snapper ! Everybody from all the restaurant they say that they have fresh fish , we try several but there was a lie , the only fresh fish that I eat in Paros was on this restaurant !
I like very much to eat fish and i know the difference on tasty fresh or frozen fish !
I eat also Dakos salad .,, very good ! All the food that me and my friends we eat there was fresh and good !
The staff is very nice , especily Mario ( Marian ) how was our waiter and was very nice with us and he is very fast and helpful !
We was celebrating the aniversary to one of our friend and he help us with bringing a cake with candle and champaigne and really was very nice and helpful !
The location is very good is the first restaurant on the beach on the road comming from port to Paros hotel !
Is the best restaurant in Paros and you really have to try it !
The prices are the same like everywere , not to expensive !

2  Thank Alice197