I don't typically comment on trip advisor but after my recent stay at the Paros Agnanti Resort, I feel the need to spread the word. 6 years ago I visited the greek islands of Paros and Mykonos, both were great but this year I decided to return to the laid back, beautiful Paros. My partner and I booked an extended stay at the Paros Agnanti Resort located 5-10 minutes from the port city of Parikia. We rented quads for the entire 13 day stay and the hotel made all the arrangements, plus they got us a great deal!! From the moment we arrived at the small island airport, the relaxing began. The hotel pre-arranged the air-conditioned shuttle bus to pick us up from the airport and drive us directly to the resort. We were greeted upon arrival and whisked away to our room overlooking the sea, mountains and beautiful quaint town of Parikia. The rooms outdoor space was huge and comprised of 2 sections, one was covered and the other was completely open but yet private. The washroom was very clean and modern with a glass enclosed shower which had a spectacular view. The rooms were exceptionally clean and stayed that way for our entire stay.
The first night we were quite tired from our long journey so we opted to eat at the hotel restaurant. The service was great, food tasted amazing and I was surprised with the overall presentation of the meals as they mimicked that of a world renowned restaurant. We ate at the restaurant about 5 times during our stay and also had some lunches brought down to the pool, so we could enjoy our uninterrupted lazy days. The breakfast buffet was perfect to start the day, fully stocked even though we always came 15 mins before it closed.
Greece is known as a very hot and dry country, but somehow the resort was able to maintain a beautifully landscaped property with blooming flowers and greenery all around. The pool has a great view of the ocean, and for once I didn't have to worry about finding a lounge chair as there were plenty to go around. The pool was always crystal clear and I often found my self floating around while enjoying conversations with Naomi who managed the pool bar and kept us well hydrated and entertained.
I have to admit that before heading to Paros I was a little concerned regarding the state of the island due to the Greek financial crisis portrayed in the media, but I did not see or experience anything to that effect. Everything that I loved so much about the island 6 years ago was still in tact. The laid back atmosphere is truly relaxing and the people are among the friendliest. To top it all off we found a true gem of the Greek islands, The Paros Agnanti Resort.
**You know you like a resort when you stay there for 2 weeks and come the end you seriously consider canceling your next stop, Paris France, in order to prolong the experience!! We highly recommend this resort and are already making plans to return with family in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Paros Agnanti” in Greek means “a place from which to gaze”. Paros Agnanti Hotel Resort and Conference is that and more. Situated an easy walking distance of 80m from Krios, one of the best beaches on the island of Paros, is the ideal place to enjoy the magnificent view of the deep-blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Whether you want to relax, do business or make your special occasion all that more special, Paros Agnanti hotel is the place to visit. The hotel is 2.5km from the port-city of Parikia, which is easy to reach, either by using the free transfer our hotel provides three times a day at pre-arranged times or with the small water taxi that runs for most of the season from the port to a pier near the hotel and back every twenty minutes from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm. Regular taxis are of course available and can be booked in advance or called by the reception. The airport is 10km away and can also be reached with a taxi. Also available are transfers to and from the port or airport with the hotel mini bus for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paros Agnanti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paros Agnanti Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Hotel Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Resort Greece - Parikia