Paros Agnanti Resort
US$43
High Mill(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Apollon Boutique Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
Hotel Paros(Parikia)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Eri(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
All reviewswater taxishuttle busprivate walkwaymain townfree shuttle servicelovely beachpool arearoom was largeour honeymoonsuperior roomrented a carminute walkbeautiful hotelfresh fruitoverlooking the baywelcome drinklovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Our week in this hotel was fantastic - enjoyable, relaxing. The room was very comfortable and clean. The pool with its bar was amazing. The nearby beach was outstanding - the sea was beautifully clear and clean. The staff were magnificent and the food outstanding, especially the biftekia. The service was great and we will definitely be going back and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anastasia T
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We had 2 nights here it was lovely food at restaurant was awesome, we had a lovely big room with massive balcony on top of the restaurant it was beautiful what more can we say but you should stay here heaps of parking if u hire a car

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I've had most relaxing & enjoyable stay at Paros Agnanti. The property is beautiful & well managed, located just few meters away from Marcello beach, which is considered one of the best beaches on the island (the water taxi is available at the same beach to take you to Parikia for just couple of Euros). Every room is different (I tried three of their rooms as I kept extending my stay), decorated to the smallest detail. The restaurant food was absolutely delicious & well presented each &  every night I've had my dinner at the hotel. Breakfast is as elaborate as breakfast can be, the best I've had throughout my month travel in Greek islands. The service at the restaurant is immaculate, the staff, including F & B manager, is most attentive to every customer they have. The first day I arrived to the hotel, starved & exhausted after several hours of ferry trip, the restaurant was about to close. Nevertheless Constantinos, F & B manager, welcomed me for dinner, patiently took my order & I even managed to order & finish my dessert, I haven't felt rushed for a moment. I went for lunch to Parikia couple of times, but haven't felt drastic price difference in menu, may be just couple of Euros... I would certainly recommend Paros Agnanti to anyone visiting the island, whether for couple of days or for a longer stay, & I hope to return next year as well for a longer stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank OphiophagusH
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay here. The staff was really magnificent and made our stay enjoyable. It was our honeymoon so we were greeted with a bottle of wine and basket of fresh fruit to start. It was suggested to rent a car or ATV upon our arrival which was a great piece of advice. The pool is great too. If you plan on sitting by the pool and not exploring, no ATV is necessary. If you want to leave the hotel though, you need to have transportation. The breakfast was great and the view from the balcony was amazing. Free wifi was also great.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have read the rave reviews of this hotel and usually I always agree with TA reviewers but not in this case. I get that this is a small island of fishing villages and doesn't have the luxury hotels of Mykonos and Santorini but I expect a 4 star hotel to be just that, no matter which island it is on.

Our check in was very nice, but the room was a huge disappointment. "Classically furnished" means an old chiffarobe and square box of a TV that I haven't seen since the 70s. The room was large and very clean but not the luxury that you expect from a 4 1/2 star. The shower was a nightmare. It was a shower over the bath, which is not a problem, but there was this modern shower thing attached the wall, one of those things that let you adjust the pressure and flow of the water and had extra jets down the side. It looked great but we couldn't get it to work. Then we realized that it was not actually plumbed in, its only use was to hang the shower head on. The hook for the shower head was only about 4 ft off the floor which meant I had to kneel in the bath to wash my hair. My husband is 6'2 and I am 5'7 so showering was a bit of a contortionist act.

The breakfast was very disappointing, the fruit was tinned, the food was cold, there were flies buzzing around all the food. We had breakfast the first day but after that chose to go to town for breakfast, even though it was included in our room rate. We didn't have lunch or dinner there,

Its too far to walk to town, the hotel has a free bus but it only runs at 10am, 5pm and 10pm, more frequent trips would be better but its only 7 euro in a taxi so its not bad. The pool area is very nice.

This could be a much better hotel if they improved the food but its still not a 4 star hotel. I am sorry to disagree with the other reviewers and I am not one who constantly complains. If I had booked this as a 3 or 3 1/2 star hotel I would have been very happy with the Hotel but the disappointment when we arrived just lingered all through our stay. We even tried to move our travel dates forward to leave the island but our next hotel in Santorini was booked out.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank triciafromoz
parosagnanti, Διευθυντής at Paros Agnanti Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Dear Mrs. Tricia,

We would like to thank you for choosing our resort for your holidays and thank you for your comment, even if your comment is against 180 people who wrote their positive comments and had the best memories from their holidays at our resort. Our resort has many certificates and awards concerning the facilities and services provided.

Concerning the traditional decorated rooms, as mentioned in previous reviews, they are very spacious with nice verandas or balconies, surrounded by bougainvilleas, all of them are very clean, with sea view and all the standard amenities that a 4 stars hotel room should be equipped. Many of our guests love the classic decoration and the Cycladic style, and give us congratulations for the preservation of the antiques which are really expensive.

Concerning the Jet shower in your room, you could have contacted our reception staff that would be happy to show you how you could operate it. All of our rooms have certificates and fulfill the ISO standards.

Please kindly note that all dishes and food products at breakfast, are covered with special equipment and screens in order to avoid the contact with any flies or insects. Our restaurant is located in an open air space area, with a huge veranda overlooking the Golf of Krios.

Looking forward to accommodate you again in our property and we will be more than happy to change your opinion in order for you to became a friend or our resort like many guests this season.

Kind regards,