We had a pleasant stay at the Paros Agnanti hotel in September 2013. The room we had was spacious with a nice sea view, breakfast was good and staff welcoming. The free shuttle was handy. Happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Paros Agnanti” in Greek means “a place from which to gaze”. Paros Agnanti Hotel Resort and Conference is that and more. Situated an easy walking distance of 80m from Krios, one of the best beaches on the island of Paros, is the ideal place to enjoy the magnificent view of the deep-blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Whether you want to relax, do business or make your special occasion all that more special, Paros Agnanti hotel is the place to visit. The hotel is 2.5km from the port-city of Parikia, which is easy to reach, either by using the free transfer our hotel provides three times a day at pre-arranged times or with the small water taxi that runs for most of the season from the port to a pier near the hotel and back every twenty minutes from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm. Regular taxis are of course available and can be booked in advance or called by the reception. The airport is 10km away and can also be reached with a taxi. Also available are transfers to and from the port or airport with the hotel mini bus for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paros Agnanti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paros Agnanti Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Hotel Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Resort Greece - Parikia