I have been staying at the Paros Agnanti hotel every summer for about eight years. One would think it would get old, the same locaction (usually the same room) year after year but the magic of this hotel is that there is always something exciting or different going on. The spacious room are more home-like than any hotel i have ever stayed at; complete with beautiful decorations and beds more comfortable than my own at home. The dining room is always a vivacious place. You meet people from all over the world and the owners of the hotel talk to the different guest to better there vacation with suggestions for trips or beaches. When staying at the hotel one has the option of going to the pool or the sea. The sea is less than five minutes away from the hotel on foot. For a sporty visitor, Paros Agnanti is equipped with a basketball court and a tennis court. But it is the general atmosphere that I love the most. The people are so friendly and willing to be of service, something that in New York City is very rare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Paros Agnanti” in Greek means “a place from which to gaze”. Paros Agnanti Hotel Resort and Conference is that and more. Situated an easy walking distance of 80m from Krios, one of the best beaches on the island of Paros, is the ideal place to enjoy the magnificent view of the deep-blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Whether you want to relax, do business or make your special occasion all that more special, Paros Agnanti hotel is the place to visit. The hotel is 2.5km from the port-city of Parikia, which is easy to reach, either by using the free transfer our hotel provides three times a day at pre-arranged times or with the small water taxi that runs for most of the season from the port to a pier near the hotel and back every twenty minutes from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm. Regular taxis are of course available and can be booked in advance or called by the reception. The airport is 10km away and can also be reached with a taxi. Also available are transfers to and from the port or airport with the hotel mini bus for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paros Agnanti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paros Agnanti Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Hotel Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Resort Greece - Parikia