Rooms are very spacious and our balcony look towards Kronos beach. The walk to the beach and the water taxi was a fair distance and steep incline. The shuttle service was a pretty old van. We found the food of good quality however there was a few flies buzzing around. The pool closed too early 8pm yet pics of the website showed lights on in the evening which looked magnificent on the web but not in real life . The shower was in the bath and the screen sucked as it was like a constantina type and a little tight for space and water always flooded the floor. TV and furniture is very outdated. We opted to hire a scooter which was 30 euros per day. The shuttle service was limited and its about a 10 minute trip into town. Paros in itself is a lovely island but we recommend a scooter or similar to get around. There is a beautiful beach on the other side of the island about 35 minutes called golden beach. That was absolutely beautiful. All in all we enjoyed Agnanti hotel though I would rate it more like 3 1/2 - 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Paros Agnanti” in Greek means “a place from which to gaze”. Paros Agnanti Hotel Resort and Conference is that and more. Situated an easy walking distance of 80m from Krios, one of the best beaches on the island of Paros, is the ideal place to enjoy the magnificent view of the deep-blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Whether you want to relax, do business or make your special occasion all that more special, Paros Agnanti hotel is the place to visit. The hotel is 2.5km from the port-city of Parikia, which is easy to reach, either by using the free transfer our hotel provides three times a day at pre-arranged times or with the small water taxi that runs for most of the season from the port to a pier near the hotel and back every twenty minutes from 10:00 am to 07:00 pm. Regular taxis are of course available and can be booked in advance or called by the reception. The airport is 10km away and can also be reached with a taxi. Also available are transfers to and from the port or airport with the hotel mini bus for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paros Agnanti Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paros Agnanti Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Hotel Parikia
- Paros Agnanti Resort Greece - Parikia