“Japanese flavour on Paros.”

Norio's Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 99 Restaurants in Parikia
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Norio's is much more than a Sushi restaurant. It offers a wide variety of food to cater to all tastes. Everything is prepared fresh and is light and crisp. It is a nice change from the traditional Greek fare, especially when spending a long time on the island. Norios has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere, topped by a gracious welcome by the owner-chef. The restaurant is clean and has a balcony with a breath-taking view of the Bay of Parikia.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

The view from this restaurant is magnificent. I hadn't been there for years and I visited again last August. I was surprised, I had forgotten about that scenic view of the Parikia bay where you can watch the afternoon and evening ferries come and go. The staff is very polite and friendly and the beer is extra cold. The food is good, however, most plates are deep fried. In general I wasn't impressed by the food, but the view makes it worth to visit!

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I have been spending my summer holidays on Paros for the past 7years and we normally stay there for 10-14days - and me and my girlfriend are "regulars" at Norio´s restaurant - we eat there every evening, when the restaurant is open and we have come to know Norio very well and he is a truly amazing person and cook and when he has time to leave his kitchen - he always takes time to walk around in his restaurant and talk to the guests !!
We normally enjoy our dinners on the balcony and enjoy the great sunsets and fantastic view of the sea and the boats arriving/leaving the harbour close by ! The food is fantastic and there is plenty of it - we are specially fond of the mixed starter for two and the Gingami Yaki dishes.
Panos, who is taking care of the customers and serving food and wine is a very very nice guy, very serviceminded, always making you feel very welcome and he is always in a great mood and we have had many good laughs together with him over the years.
Norio´s restaurant is also very popular among the locals and this is always a good indicator, that the restaurant is serving good food at reasonable prices !!
I can only recommend you to go there for dinner, whenever you are in Parikia/Paros - you will not regret it - we will definetely go there again for great dinners next summer !!

1  Thank aketo
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The mixed starter is an absolute joy but, you need time to enjoy it & my only negative comment that I have about the last time we ate here is that the main (which was also great) was delivered to our table whist we were still eating the starter. We sent it back & when we had finished the starter, one of the mains came back cold. Disappointing. Now I've been to Greece enough times to know that serving the main before the starter is finished is common & @ a little taverna I have no problem with that but Norio's is a few steps up the ladder from a family run taverna. Apart from this little "front of house" glich, a great meal & a nice evening. If you can get a table on the terrace overlooking the sea the views are brilliant.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Fantastic views across Paros Bay especially at sunset make this a good palce to while away an evening with a selection of Chinese and Japanese food.