“Fantastic food and a calming atmosphere!!”
Review of Krios Lounge

Krios Lounge
Ranked #61 of 88 Restaurants in Parikia
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Athens, Greece
“Fantastic food and a calming atmosphere!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

There is something very special about Krios Lounge. On Krios beach, It is in a secluded part of Parikia and it has a very calming atmosphere, the manager and staff make you feel at home and are very friendly and hospitable! I regularly came here in the afternoons with friends and had dinner. All the food we had here was great, my favorites were 'grandmas meatballs' and 'Krios octopus'! It is an amazing place and a great spot to chill out on the beach in the late afternoon, have a meal and watch the sunset with one of their Strawberry Daquiris in hand! You will experience true Greek hospitality here! Enjoy it!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Stasi12345

• Greek first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“enormous and tasty club sandwich”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The restaurant has a very nice deck on the beach with tables to eat there so me and my friends had a hang out there once on our two days trip to Paros island. It was late afternoon thus we didnt order much food, only some snacks, but believe me, club sandwich is this restaurant is enourmous! like even the big guy can get totally full! the nice thing about this sandwich was that they use pita bread instead of simple one, so this club sandwich is kinda greek variation...Also we took some local beers. However i was there with my guy friends, i could highly recommend this restaurant for couples in the evening, because the scenic view is really romantic

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Tom S
Warsaw, Poland
“best hangout place in Paros”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

If you're looking for a nice beach just a little bit away from the town - Krios is the place to go. If you enjoy having your morning coffee, fresh juice (great smoothies) or your afternoon cocktail on the beach - you're in the right place, the barmaids there are masters in their craft! And if you have an apetite for Greek dishes, fresh seafood, or just a good sandwich (club sandwich with pita bread - delish!) or a nice salad - it's all there. Seriously, I have been to Paros 4 times now, and I know many beach bars around the island. But whenever I go, I spend at least half of my stay chilling on the Krios beach. The atmosphere, the friendly people, the amazing scenery and delicious food - altogether difficult to find anywhere else - makes you hang out there all day long and lose track of time :)...

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Paulina P
Vilnius, Lithuania
“octopus - must try”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

if you visit this restaurant by the sea, you have to take octopus in balsamic sauce for appetizer! it was just amazing. I have tried octopus in other restaurant, called korali, if I remember correctly, however there is no comparison, in Krios it was much better.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Jurga C
Milan, Italy
“Nice meat dishes!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I ran into this place occasionally when I was wondering to go to the beach. Me and my family we enjoyed it at the daytime to grab some sandwiches so as we were staying quite near in the rented rooms we decided to go here for a dinner...at that time the restaurant was pretty busy and almost no tables left, but the staff and the Italian speaking boss organized us a special table in the beach, like 2 meters from the sea! We took some meat dishes, as beaf tagliata, prosciutto with mozzarella, my kids took chicken romanof...I could say it was a pleasant experience.

• Visited September 2013