Polos Hotel
  • Pool
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
All reviewspool areapoolside barnice poolminute walkgood sizeeconomy roomgreat hotelplenty of sun loungersrecommend this hotelhard boiled eggsstayed here for nightshotel staffbeautiful roomsuperior roombeds were comfortablehotel is locatednice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for three nights during the first week of Sept. This hotel is in a quite area, about 7 minute walk to the wind mill center of town. Nice breakfast, very helpful staff, arrived a little early had to wait one hour for room to be ready, when we returned they already put our luggage in the room. Nice breakfast, the rooms are adequate, but if you are looking for a hotel with a pool then you can stop looking . Probably the best pool in this area. The beach is about a one minute walk. I would not hesitate to stay here again. The staff is very helpful, ask for a cab to the ferry docks, they took us. Price is right. If you want a quite place with a nice pool to refresh in after a long day of touring, this is it.

Room Tip: I really don't think it matters about which room to take
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was just what we needed. A lovely little place to stay with a gorgeous pool to relax by and clean comfy rooms. The owners were very welcoming and offered us everything we could have needed including laundry service and the luxury of a hair dryer and straightener.
It's a short walk to the port and main street. Though there is an amazing restaurant just around the corner that was better than any other we found during our stay there.
Can't wait to come back. Would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a clean, comfy and affordable place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Beautiful property, beautiful pool, helpful staff, excellent location. Close to the beach, and the best restaurants. Excellent WiFi at the pool for those travelling with teens. Quiet and serene by the pool...so easy just to lay back and relax

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank scubanurse2
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I stayed at Polos Hotel with my family and a Greek friend for 6 days in July. No need to say that if I have to come back in the area that's the place I'll stay again. Marios, the manager, was very helpful and did his maximum to make our stay unforgatable. I deeply recommand this hotel. He knows the best beaches to go and the best restaurant to eat. The staff is very nice and hepful. The atmosphere is cool. I had the feeling of beeing at home...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I came to this hotel in refuge after I had a bad experience at a hotel a few streets over, and after confusion on their part, to make a long story short, I ended up sharing a room with a very sweet Swiss couple, as a solo female traveler. Uncomfortable to say the least.

** I came here, hoping to find a room to appease my shoestring budget as a backpacker going through Europe. I was shown a room downstairs which.. wasn't the best but I was desperate.

I came back with my luggage and another staff member showed me to my room. I told him they already had a room downstairs for me and he said "No, beautiful. I have much better room for you." I said "Same Price? :D" and he said, "Yes of course, a beautiful room for a beautiful girl."

This hotel saved me from a bad situtation and I cannot thank them enough! They even charged me half what the normal rate was for that room. Please go to this hotel, for their kindness alone!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo