All reviews pool area small bottle of wine great hotel nice pool poolside bar ferry harbour sun all day minute walk hard boiled eggs plenty of sun loungers recommend this hotel breakfast was included beds were comfortable hotel is located sea front stayed here for nights beautiful room
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I LOVED staff of this hotel. So friendly and welcoming. Rooms we´re basic, but clean. Beds were unfortunately too hard, not so nice to sleep. But everything else was just great. Good Pool and nice pool bar with basic drinks. We didn´t try breakfast so I can´t say anything about it. Laundry service was good and cheap. We also rented car with help of hotel staff, all went fine and they helped us ans told nice places we should see. Nice walk to city of parikia, if you like to live right next to city center this is not maybe your hotel. Nice hotel and nice price.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Don't be fooled by the picture I am attaching to this review. Nice pool area but the rooms are super basic (yet clean) and need refurbishing very soon. Warm water isn't always available. Breakfast was very disappointing too. Wouldn't come back.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank fantasia112
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I LOVED the breakfast buffet, best in Greece. The rooms were clean, staff friendly and good price. We were really close to the ferry port, beach and main road. The rooms were clean the pool nice and quiet. I would stay here again for sure when I go back to the island!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed at the Polos on the beautiful island of Paros for 4 nights in August whilst on a European holiday from Australia. The staff were extremely helpful with everything, the rooms clean and comfortable and a beautiful relaxing pool area. The hotel is just one block back from the beach and close to restaurants and shops. Also a short walk to Parikia town and Ferry wharf. You can also access some beautiful beaches by boat just a short ride from Parikia.
One of the biggest pluses is the way Marios and his staff promote the local restaurants and the various locations on the island to visit in the most generous and unselfish way. A big thanks to Marios and staff for a very enjoyable stay. I cannot wait for my next trip to Greece and definitely staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PeeC2013
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for three nights during the first week of Sept. This hotel is in a quite area, about 7 minute walk to the wind mill center of town. Nice breakfast, very helpful staff, arrived a little early had to wait one hour for room to be ready, when we returned they already put our luggage in the room. Nice breakfast, the rooms are adequate, but if you are looking for a hotel with a pool then you can stop looking . Probably the best pool in this area. The beach is about a one minute walk. I would not hesitate to stay here again. The staff is very helpful, ask for a cab to the ferry docks, they took us. Price is right. If you want a quite place with a nice pool to refresh in after a long day of touring, this is it.

Room tip: I really don't think it matters about which room to take
Date of stay: September 2013