Hotel Panorama
Polos Hotel(Parikia)
Hotel Eri(Parikia)
Hotel Paros(Parikia)
  • Beachfront
All reviewssmall poolminute walksea viewthe breakfast areanice hotelthe wi figardenbalconytownportgeorgeparos
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2010

We spent six days at Hotel Panorama at the beginning of june. We was lucky to get very nice room at second floor with nice seaview. Hotel was peacefull and service very good. The breakfast buffet was good.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2010

I very much enjoyed my stay at Panorama--it was far nicer than I expected and offered a relaxing atmosphere, great view of the water, and lovely place to rest after a full day on the island. I highly recommend it to any visitor. Just know that the location is about a 10 minute walk to the heart of Parikia.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2009

The owners were very rude to us and unfriendly. The bed was hard and uncomfortable; I awoke every day with sore muscles and stiffness. The maids made a terrible racket cleaning the rooms in the morning - we couldn't sleep in as a result. The pool was overly chlorinated and stung my eyes very badly - I only went in once because of it. The mini bar fridge was not cold - it had a circuit board hanging out of the freezer to keep it at room temp. When we asked the owner why she said it wasn't a fridge but a cupboard to keep the mini bar items in and that if we wanted anything cold we would have to pay an extra 3 euro per day! Extraordinary! I had to smuggle in cold bottles of water into the room from outside and then hide the evidence in case we got charged the extra 3 euros. The owners didn't bid us farewell when we checked out - they just told us a cab would be arriving soon to take us down to the port. I couldn't wait to get out of there - I felt I couldn't relax the whole time we were there (3days)

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Reets66
panoramaparos, Owner at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2010

We have been in the hotel business for over forty years and can honestly say that we have never had a complaint that even comes close to yours which touched on just about every service possible.
During that period we have had thousands of satisfied clients of which hundreds pay us the ultimate compliment of returning to our hotel year after year.
We have done nothing to the mini bar or beds in the room where you stayed and we have NEVER had one single complaint since.

Reviewed 3 January 2008

My wife and I had a lovely stay in the Panorama in August, we arrived very late in the night but we got a lovely welcome by an English gentleman at the reception who was always smiling and willing to help with anything we asked of him.
Breakfast was superb and the Hotel gardens and pool area are a delight. Rooms are not the biggest but but very clean and we had a great view.
We would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 12 July 2007

We stayed here as part of a 3-island tour package. It's on a nondescript, almost industrial cul-de-sac, but once inside you'll find a whole different world. There is a beautiful garden, stone paths, arbours, a small pool, and lovely ocean view terrace where breakfast is served. We didn't see the barbecue in use either, in July.

The breakfast buffet is among the best we've had in Europe. There were fresh fruits every day, not the ubiquitous canned peaches!! Plus good selections of cereals, dried fruits, juices, breads, cakes, eggs and sausage/bacon.....

From the blue gate in the back garden the hotel is a short walk down a quiet, scenic (in the daytime) road to the beach and Paroikia. After dark it can feel a bit scary, but it's really quite safe.

You can get buses to either Lefkes (the old capital) or Naoussa (another fishing village) at the end of the street. If your time is limited, go to Naoussa where shopping and food are very reasonable, with plenty of people watching!!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank elycee