We spent three weeks in this well run family hotel and can recommend it to anyone. Everything went smoothly and we want to say huge thank you to Nikos, Vanja and Marina for taking such a good care of us the whole time. I was suprised about the variety of breakfast we had and very pleased to have all those snacks on offer as my sons are constantly hungry. You can see the love the owner has for this property where ever you turn your head. The space was used geniously and our room with seaview was the best ever. It had enough storing place and various little practical details seldom seen in holiday houses; that made it easy to keep things organized.
The prices of snacks were generally reasonable, but the salad was the most expensive on Paros (equals Franca Scala) and drinks were simply overpriced being 3€ for soft drinks and 8€ for cocktails. This didn´t quite match with the over all fairness and hospitality. Breath taking views easily made this even though, and nearest little supermarket was only 5 minutes away to buy your own drinks when needed.
The walk to the center was not too big of an effort, but as the street below is very busy (still no noice to be heard) it was extremely dangerous throughout the day and I would recommend a rental car for anyone staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset View Hotel, is one of the best hotels in Paros, it has been built amphitheatrically above the town of Parikia. The hotel offers a pleasant stay with a variety of amenities. The rooms, family rooms and suites are surrounded by large terraces or balconies with amazing views of the town, the pool, the unique bay with the deep blue of the sea and of course the BEST SUNSET. Only 10 minutes from the port but away from the noise of the center, 9 km from Naoussa and a junction point for the other villages and beaches. The quiet atmosphere and aesthetic quality, make your holiday at Sunset View a highly wonderful experience. The two-room suites feature a separate living room and large terrace. Featured with restaurant and lounge cocktail bar with a stanning view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Parikia
- Sunset View Hotel Parikia
- Sunset View Hotel Paros, Greece - Parikia