It was a very nice stay at Siroco's Rooms and Studios. Studio 42 was very clean when we checked in and had a balcony facing the pool:) Isabella, Dawn and the rest of the staff are proud of their surroundings and keep it pretty and very tidy. I enjoyed the short distance away from the center because it offered a tranquil setting. Plus the short walk back in the evening allowed me to enjoy the scents of the night blossoms that locals have planted on their patios. I have to add that they recommend Captain Ben's Day cruise and it totally made my trip to Paros a success! I got to swim in amazing waters, with friendly and attentive staff. My family from the US is coming next year and I am planning to take them to Paros so they can experience the cruise and have a very pleasant stay at Sirocos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Cycladic sun in the swimming pool where you will enjoy your drink or cocktail, as well as breakfast. Siroco's Studios is a beautiful traditional Cycladic complex of furnished apartments and rooms. Located only 5 minutes from the center of city offering visitors the quietness for relaxation. Hospitality combined with our friendly and helpful staff guarantees a comfortable and memorable residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Siroco's Rooms and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siroco`s Rooms And Studios Hotel Parikia
- Siroco's Rooms And Studios Paros, Greece - Parikia