Anna Platanou Hotel & Suites
Captain Manolis Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
Pyrgaki Hotel(Parikia)
US$75
US$71
US$199
US$186
Agoda.com
Apollon Boutique Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Restaurant
Hotel Nikolas(Parikia)
US$45
US$44
Sunset View Hotel(Parikia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$47
TripAdvisor
US$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsold townpool areahis motherlovely familya family run hotelbeautiful poolbeach towelsgreek islandsclean roomshotel is locatedwonderful staysmall beachconvenient locationshort walkstayed here for nightsvisit parosferry port
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Having spent a week at the Anna Platanou Hotel in 2013, returning this June for a week's stay felt like coming home. We stayed in the studios which were comfortable, private and beautifully kept. Dimitri met us at the ferry and welcomed us like old friends. During our stay my husband became ill and Dimitri and his brother Yannis could not have been kinder. I so appreciated their help and support. Nothing was too much trouble. Anna Platanou is a small hotel but my goodness it does have a big heart. There is really nothing to beat a family run enterprise in which every detail is lovingly planned. Guests are people not just room occupants. I thoroughly reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I spent another glorious 3 weeks in June at Anna Platanou. From the moment I arrived at the port, and was met by Dimitris to my departure at the port with Giannis, I had a wonderful time.
My room was perfect with it's own little balcony and was cleaned everyday.
Anna and her family are all very friendly and will see to your every need.
I enjoyed myself so much that I have booked another 3 weeks for the end of August beginning of September.
Looking forward to my next stay at Anna's

Room Tip: Ask Dimitris
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2014

having just returned to Australia, our review is a little late, but all the same, just wanted to write a thank you to this very friendly and professional family! the attention to detail was very welcoming, from the pick up and drop off to port or airport - very important because at the port it can be very daunting to try and find transport. the remarks already written about this hotel are all true - and yes, the rooms as small and the bathroom small also, but that is common in a lot of greek hotels. The rooms are fresh and the mattress was very comfortable, a lot of mattresses in Greece are very hard. The kindness of the family was very genuine. thank you very much, we were at the end of our 7 week trip and such a pleasant experience of greek hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susie971
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely family owned hotel with nice clean interior. The staff were so kind to us even though we were traveling in a big tour group. The pool makes you feel like you are in a 4 star resort! Wish we had of stayed longer. Beach is so close as well which is a bonus!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I just returned from our trip to Greece & couldn't have been happier with this hotel. The rooms are very clean and the staff is so friendly and accommodating. They treated us like we were family. On our last night, we had an unfortunate incident while out on the town and my friend was in a lot pain the next day. Dimitri and Yiannis went out of their way to make her as comfortable as possible through out the day - they really were so nice to us! Hotel is in a great location - walking distance from the buses to the beach, from the old town and to the bars in the evening. The beds in the rooms were so comfortable & the rooms were very clean. The hotel has a lovely pool too. The rooms have free wifi & they have separate free wifi at the pool too so you never lose a signal. If I return to Paros, I will absolutely stay here again! Thank you Anna Platanou for making our stay so nice!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends