“Six star hotell”

Ranked #2 of 46 Hotels in Parikia
Nurmes, Finland
“Six star hotell”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was in june the third time in Paros, this time with my friend Eila Hotell cycklades Hotell and Studios as always, So warm, friendly and beautiful! Our holyday was wonderful, 100% successful. The biggest thanks incredbly fine Navris family, the owners of the hotel, Kostas, Maria, Panos and Thanassis. It seemed that we would come to a our home to a Greek!

Room Tip: Room 2 was great
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Greek first
Exton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

If you're looking for a warm welcome to the Greek Islands, a beautiful property, and a homelike feeling while maintaining your independence, this is the place for you. I was picked up at the port and driven to the airport at the end of my (too short) 2 day stay. Breakfast was served in the courtyard, and there are flowers everywhere. I enjoyed having the kitchen available also because I'm not a restaurant person. The room was spacious and clean. I could walk to the beach in about 2 minutes and to town in 5. I enjoyed exploring Parika with this as my peaceful home base.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Terri C
Salisbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

I have stayed in 5* hotels around the world but I positively relish going to The Cyclades. It feels like you are going home. It has a boutique feel to it and it generates a feeling of calm and chill. Spotlessly clean, well maintained and managed, it provides everything with an air of tranquility and a warmth that is difficult to surpass. The family are deservedly proud of what they have created and without being invasive seek to meet their guests expectations and exceed them. I chatted to Panos one morning before breakfast and discovered that he had gone early to the local clinic to pick up medication for a resident. We had a family crisis back in UK and Thanos drove us to the ferry agency and had the ticket changed in less than an hour. In a world of "package holidays" it is a real pleasure to be able to connect with the real GREECE and enjoy standards of service that are fast becoming history. JUST GO THERE!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David R
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

My wife and I just stayed at this hotel (not the studios) for 3 nights; The two brothers and their father who run it were extremely helpful and super friendly and speak excellent English; the hotel is located a very short walk from the beach (where you can rent an umbrella and beach chair all day for 5 Euros for two); the beach is excellent; the restaurants are all within an easy walk and quite reasonably priced.

The rooms have air conditioning; the beds are unfortunately quite hard, but I think that goes with the territory for the price; the breakfast was very simple but adequate; there are restaurants down the street that serve breakfast if you want more than a continental.

All in all, for the price, very reasonable; the brothers alone make us want to come back.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nico20167
Doha, Qatar
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

With our two kids, we've travel quite a lot and have stayed many places as a family of four. Paros was our second stop just coming from Athens. We were picked up a bit late from the airport and thought we had been forgotten. Just as we were inquiring about a car, he drove up with a big smile. Although my expectations were not high, I was disappointed in the room accommodations. It is a clean establishment. The sleeping arrangements were a bit difficult. My kids are were old enough to stay in a room just across the way (11&14) and seemed comfortable enough, a little chilly with limited blankets. The room I shared with my spouse was with two twin beds, small and not fit for adults or couples. (Who wants to spend their holiday sleeping away from their significant other?) The rooms were cold and hard. The blankets and bath towels are not soft - where there are cons, there should be pros. The shower was really small. I'm only 5/2" 112lbs and it was difficult to turn without getting the floor outside the curtain wet. The breakfast was a Greek continental, very sparse. However, there are decent restaurants within walking distance, or shopping to store your own food in the refrigerator. The personable host was able to offer suggestions on where to visit and eat. We rented a car and covered the island in one day. Although it was the beginning of the tourist season, it was still a bit cool outside. The family that runs the facility was very kind. I felt it was more upscale camping.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Venetia S
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Un grand merci pour un séjour plus qu'agréable dans cet hôtel familial ou on se sent toujours la bienvenue et ou le personnel est toujours à l'écoute et prêt à rendre service. Chambre simple mais sympathique et très propre. Une très bonne base pour visiter Paros.

A big thankyou to Panos, Kostas and Thanis for your warm welcome and excellent service.
Thanks for the standard sized room - a plus for the single traveller. The decor was simple but the room had everthing I needed, fridge, TV, aircon etc. I specially loved the common area with glowing candles in the evening and great service breakfast time service.Thanks also to Thanis for the lift to and from the Ferry and organising my trip to Santorini.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank susan m
Athens, Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I booked a reservation for the neighboring hotel, but they could only accommodate us for part of our stay, for the other part we were sent to Cyclades Studio. Upon arrival, the manager noticed I had gotten my white linen dress dirty getting off the ferry. He offered to take my dress and try to get the schmutz off of it. He then took the dress, brought it back in a few minutes having got the vast majority of it out of the fabric. It was just so unbelievable kind and unexpected.

They were happy to give directions and recommendations. They were just amazing examples of Greek hospitality.

The rooms are not glamorous, but are highly functional and the location is fantastic. The mattresses are a bit hard and some new pillows, or more pillows, would be helpful.

And though the other hotel was "prettier," I would rather stay at Cyclades Studio if for no other reason than the staff was just that helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank BubbleOC
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parikia
Akrotiri Hotel
#7 of 46 in Parikia
Argonauta Hotel
Argonauta Hotel
#9 of 46 in Parikia

Been to Cyclades Hotel and Studios? Share your experiences!