“It's ok for stay one night in Ostuni!”

Margherita il B&B di Abilmente
Ranked #25 of 68 Ostuni B&B and Inns
Binasco, Italy
“It's ok for stay one night in Ostuni!”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

It’s quite difficult to find the way to the B&B (We have GPS) but it’s worth to stay even we took a cold shower without hot water that night...(Because we came back to B&B after midnight so don’t know how to contact the staff)

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We stayed in Ostuni for one night. I was travelling with my girlfriend and husband & toddler. The B&B looks like its bottom half of a large house converted into rented accomodation the gardens are unfinished and looks like a swimming pool is in the plans The rooms were spacious and brightly coloured. They were very clean with fresh linen placed on the bed. I had a single which turned out to be 2 singles beds in a handicap equipped room. We had trouble finding the place and the hotel sent someone to meet us on the main road. We followed the car to the property. The B&B is on an unnamed road which is not yet on the gps map. Soap is the only amenity offered. The shower in my room was warm and cold intermittently. My girlfriend's shower had no hot water but it was a really hot day(39C) so she didn't mind. Wifi is strong through the rooms. The reception staff were very friendly but I couldn't get a 'Buon giorno' out of the housekeeping lady. Maybe she was upset I woke up late (10am). Overall it still has some things to work out but it was very reasonable and clean. Definitely need a car to get there.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank ioete11
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Last August I visited the wonderful Ostuni and after reading other reviews I decided to pick this b&b for my staying. And that was the best choice I made! Yes, that's true what all the other reviewers wrote: the whole b&b is brand new; the rooms are clean, big, colorful and comfortable, with air conditioning and mini fridge and even a porch just to relax; the hosts are very friendly, helpful with directions and suggestions for places to visit in the area; breakfast is homemade, delicious and hearty! The week I stayed I had every day I wide choice of cakes, fruit pies and cookies, yogurt, cereal and fresh fruit! Yummy! Moreover it's a disable friendly b&b, the only one in the area and one of the few in the entire region. I definitely recommend this place and I look forward to be back in the next years, when they plan to install also a pool!

Room Tip: Pick the yellow room and get ready to a load of energy!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TeaSeattle_11
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 25 July 2011

The rooms are very big, clean and tastefully decorated. The B&B is in the countryside about 2km from Ostuni. Good breakfast and very friendly and helpful owners.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple