Its hard to drive up to at the top of the old city ,but the do have paid parking below at the back where the shuttle can run you back and forth. Its called a spa but really isnt one no sauna's or pool just massage . Although the restaurant is somehow rated as a Michelin 1 star i wouldnt be in a hurry other spots in town are better and less pretentious . Its small about 15 rooms comfortable but not large for the rate they charge .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais La Sommita' is a mansion of 16th century and represents the diamond at the top of the historical centre of Ostuni, with 15 elegant rooms divided in Deluxe, Deluxe View, Suite and one Master Suite.This is a retreat, a shelter, a moment of quiet in an over stimulated life, an environment that meant to envelop rather than impress.The interiors walk the line between an ascetic minimalism and a stylish luxury, in a palette of creams and off-whites, with the sort of quiet and solid furnishings that are the signifiers of high-end modern interior design. Stone walls, natural textile, wood are the materials that characterize the interiors of Relais La Sommita. The bathrooms are always characterized by the same minimalist style of wood, marble, stone, archway and Culti brands products and Bulgari for the Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Sommita Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Sommita Relais And Spa
- La Sommita Relais & Spa Hotel Ostuni
- La Sommita Relais Culti Ostuni
- La Sommita Relais Ostuni, Italy - Puglia