We had a beautiful night's stay in Ostuni at the Sommita to start our trip in Puglia. Ostuni is absolutely gorgeous and incredibly special - do not miss it. La Sommita was perfect from start to finish - great staff with a genuine desire to serve and assist, and they do so with appropriate measures of propriety and warmth. Didn't get to experience the Spa as we only stopped over for one night. Stayed in room 3, which is a duplex room with a stunning shower and bath. We loved it, but maybe not great if you're not as 'upwardly mobile' (could not resist the pun).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais La Sommita' is a mansion of 16th century and represents the diamond at the top of the historical centre of Ostuni, with 15 elegant rooms divided in Deluxe, Deluxe View, Suite and one Master Suite.This is a retreat, a shelter, a moment of quiet in an over stimulated life, an environment that meant to envelop rather than impress.The interiors walk the line between an ascetic minimalism and a stylish luxury, in a palette of creams and off-whites, with the sort of quiet and solid furnishings that are the signifiers of high-end modern interior design. Stone walls, natural textile, wood are the materials that characterize the interiors of Relais La Sommita. The bathrooms are always characterized by the same minimalist style of wood, marble, stone, archway and Culti brands products and Bulgari for the Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Sommita Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Sommita Relais And Spa
- La Sommita Relais & Spa Hotel Ostuni
- La Sommita Relais Culti Ostuni
- La Sommita Relais Ostuni, Italy - Puglia