We stayed at Masseria Salinola for just a single night in March, but we were so amazed that we think we must return on day for a longer period. The masseria is an old farm house were salt was stored (that's for the name) and has a couple of cosy rooms. We were almost the only guests, which even added to the relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are simple, but tastefully furnished and a pleasure to stay in. For lunch we had bread with local ham and salami, cheese, olive oil and olives, a simple thing but so increadibly tasty! The same is true for breakfast, which was a treat! The place is highly recommended and we would have opted to stay there rather then going back home:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This masseria in Ostuni, in southern Italy, has been built in the sixteenth century, and is surrounded by seven hectares of cultivated land, where century old trees create a scenery of rare beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Masseria Salinola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Masseria Salinola Brindisi
- Masseria Salinola Ostuni, Italy - Puglia