Everything about Masseria Salinola is perfect. Right from the moment we arrived we felt welcome and instantly relaxed. The Masseria is very well maintained and beautifully decorated. The back terrace over looking the pool is a beautiful place to unwind and relax with a book or enjoy a pre dinner glass of local wine! Our Suite #7 was very clean and comfortable and the furniture and decor was simply stunning. A highlight of our stay was the evening meal, a delicious menu of home cooked food using fresh produce from the garden. The soft music, flowers and candles set the mood for a very enjoyable evening. Daniele and his family are wonderful hosts and take pride in their attention to the smallest detail of their Masseria. We also did the bike riding tour that Daniele recommended and it was fantastic, don't miss it! We were very sad to leave after 4 nights and would rate our stay at Salinola with our best travel experiences. Thank you Daniele, everything was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This masseria in Ostuni, in southern Italy, has been built in the sixteenth century, and is surrounded by seven hectares of cultivated land, where century old trees create a scenery of rare beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Masseria Salinola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Masseria Salinola Brindisi
- Masseria Salinola Ostuni, Italy - Puglia