Me and my boyfriend went in masseria salinola to stay only one night.
The first impression we had once arrived was " ahh home"
Nice smell of healthy and high quality of food and warm welcome from the owner.
Really peaceful and cozy place.
I would suggest it for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This masseria in Ostuni, in southern Italy, has been built in the sixteenth century, and is surrounded by seven hectares of cultivated land, where century old trees create a scenery of rare beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Masseria Salinola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Masseria Salinola Brindisi
- Masseria Salinola Ostuni, Italy - Puglia