Hotel Parco Delle Rose
Hotel Gran Paradiso(San Giovanni Rotondo)
US$76
Hotel Euro(San Giovanni Rotondo)
US$52
Hotel Colonne(San Giovanni Rotondo)
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa San Pietro(San Giovanni Rotondo)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hotels.com
Hotel Valle Rossa(San Giovanni Rotondo)(Great Value!)
US$49
Hotel Fini(San Giovanni Rotondo)
US$56
Hotwire.com
Hotel la Solaria(San Giovanni Rotondo)
US$71
Hotwire.com
Hotel Approdo Domus Francescana(San Giovanni Rotondo)
US$69
Hotwire.com
Hotel Vittoria(San Giovanni Rotondo)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Carriera(San Giovanni Rotondo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe hotel is cleanspacious lobbyvery pleasant staysteep hillgrouppilgrimagepaper
Reviewed 21 October 2008

I recently spent 5 nights at this hotel and had a very nice time. The hotel itself is nicely decorated and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. It has a very pleasant swimming pool area and although it was too cold to swim it was perfect for sitting and relaxing over a drink in the evening. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was very good and reasonably priced. The only complaint that I would make is that the walls seem to be paper thin and so it did get a little noisy at times, particularly with children running up and down the corridors and pilgrims leaving noisly very early in the morning. Other than that I would definately recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank shielanagig
Reviewed 8 September 2008

I have stayed in this hotel for many years. I go with a group on pilgrimage to Saint Pio. I find the hotel very clean and food is ok. I find as we go full board here the food can be too much.We get 2 three course meals a day which is too much I think. The staff are nice but not over friendly, if there is something that you don't like that you don't like on the menu they will try to get you something else.

• Stayed: August 2008
2  Thank Urs66
Reviewed 27 July 2008

Have just returned from a 4 day stay in this hotel as part of a 9 day pilgrimage.The hotel building is impressively stylish. Rooms are clean and attractive and the lounge is spacious and very comfortable. The hotel grounds are thoughtfully designed wit h secluded patios, tennis courts and quiet gerdens offering shaded seating. When I set eyes on the magnificent swiimming pool and generous supply of loungers I thought I was in heaven.........until I went for a swim next morning. It was just minutes after 9am and the pool was swarming with children. It didn't take me long to realise that they were not guests of the hotel but local children who were using the pool as a leisure centre. They were allowed in from 9am to 12 each morning and some afternoons. When I say there were about 40 children and teenagers I do not exaggerate. The noise was unbearable, they monopolised all the sun loungers and dived and splashed about in the pool soaking paying guests lucky enough to find a seat. When I asked the pool attendant if he could at least move them over to leave one free lane for guests he shrugged apologetically. I can honestly say that this spoiled my 4 days here. The food was just adequate and the staff with a few exceptions were distant. My overall impression was one of being tolerated. I will return to San giovanni again but will find another hotel offering better service...

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 21 June 2008

after a long drive from Rome we found the staff - apart from one really pleasant young lady on the desk - to be quite unfriendly and indifferent to us. If it would have been possible to not feed us at all they would have done so, quite hostile and lacking in hospitality. Would never advise any english speakers to touch it with a barge pole.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank percher
Reviewed 24 March 2007

Our stay in the Hotel Parco Delle Rose in San Giovanni Rotondo, was a plesant and enjoyable experience. Hotel facilities are excellent for all age groups, including swimming pool, tennis courts, childrens playground and a quiet patio terrace beautifully decorated with flowers and plants.
The staff were very helpful and answered our every need, and a nice buffet breakfast is available and all you can eat, from cerals, bread, fruit, yogurt and fresh Italian coffee.
Entertainment is provided in the evenings, however nights are more relaxing than party party mood, as is typical throughout Italy.
San Giovanni Rotondo is a beautiful Italian town and is well worth the visit, and as this hotel is located about 1/2 a mile from Padre Pio's tomb, some steep hill climbing walking is required. We had a car hired out that made it so much easier, and parking is very cheap and easily available.
Overall, we would definitley recommend this hotel and would return again some day.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
9  Thank G-Neely