The recption area and lounge were fine. The staff was also fine. Our room was clean and also fine. We wandered up to the town square and enjoyed that. In fairness, the weather was wet and very cold. So I am not sure any place would have felt very inviting.
Dinner in the hotel was fine with a view of the little harbor.
Arrangements were dependable for a very early flight to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 min from the Palermo International Airport. 20 from Palermo via the A29 motorway. The hotel is located on the sea front by the Magaggiari sand beach and enjoys a stunning view of the Castellammare Gulf. The see view rooms rooms are equipped with every comfort -Private car park -Airport transfer service -Terrazza solarium elegantly furnished -Free GYM -Free Wi-Fi internet service in the lobby -Free bycicle rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palm Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azzolini Palm Beach Cinisi
- Hotel Azzolini Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Hotel Cinisi, Sicily