We spent a week here.
On the plus side:
- excellent quiet, secluded location with views over a pine-clad valley and olive grove;
- farm house recently converted to a high standard;
- lovely garden + wooded paths to explore;
- very friendly family;
- very clean;
- well equipped kitchen;
- very comfy firm bed;
- quiet location, double glazing and window shutters - excellent for peaceful sleep.
On the negative side:
- the smaller of the two appartments is cramped: might be a bit claustrophobic if weather required you to stay indoors; but in sunny weather, you can live and eat in the garden;
- several km of twisting hill roads before you can access the main road network;
- proximity of other appartment in same building means you have to hope the other guests are not too noisy or boisterous.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking